Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United (19th Aug - 5.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nothing to do with luck. Vicario made two saves. One from rashford when he stayed big and a header in the second half. The rest they missed the target or were offside. If our keeper only has two real saves to make every game then we will have an incredible season.
Vicario made six saves.

Nothing to do with luck. Vicario made two saves. One from rashford when he stayed big and a header in the second half. The rest they missed the target or were offside. If our keeper only has two real saves to make every game then we will have an incredible season.

There was a bit of luck when Fernandes missed that absolute sitter of a header, it was harder not to score

Vicario made six saves.
Six saves but two were offside and two are saves my gran could make. He made two outstanding saves which should have been goals.
Saves are saves but you can’t say that the two onana saved from deki and the one from Udogie are not ones that should never be let in.
I think if Vicario only has to make two real saves in every game then we are going to do very well.

Am I the only one wondering whether the MU game was a bit lucky?

I think Spurs were overwhelmingly the better team second half, but it could've been different if they'd scored first and got something to defend.

Want to see a really dominant away performance this weekend... and that will send ripples through the Premier League.
Yeah, defence is still a worry.

Am I the only one wondering whether the MU game was a bit lucky?

I think Spurs were overwhelmingly the better team second half, but it could've been different if they'd scored first and got something to defend.

Want to see a really dominant away performance this weekend... and that will send ripples through the Premier League.
Not at all. It could’ve been even more of a doing if Porro had scored or deki scored. We had chances. We scored and they never. Not luck,we were more clinical especially the second one 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Six saves but two were offside and two are saves my gran could make. He made two outstanding saves which should have been goals.
Saves are saves but you can’t say that the two onana saved from deki and the one from Udogie are not ones that should never be let in.
I think if Vicario only has to make two real saves in every game then we are going to do very well.
Even less impressive saves require positioning, and can result in spills, can wrong foot the keeper. I've watched a lot of goals last season that could've been stopped by something you don't even consider a real save.

Even less impressive saves require positioning, and can result in spills, can wrong foot the keeper. I've watched a lot of goals last season that could've been stopped by something you don't even consider a real save.
I get that but a keeper should 99 times out of 100 make these saves we are talking about.

The chance Fernandes missed was poor finishing not luck

Fernandes for all his faults is a good player, 9 times outa ten he would bury that header. We were lucky and got the 1 off chance he missed.

If you are playing Russian roulette and you have 5 bullets in a 6 round chamber and you get the empty chamber is that luck or do you blame it on the gun ?

Fernandes for all his faults is a good player, 9 times outa ten he would bury that header. We were lucky and got the 1 off chance he missed.

If you are playing Russian roulette and you have 5 bullets in a 6 round chamber and you get the empty chamber is that luck or do you blame it on the gun ?
I blame it on the stupid cunts that are playing it 🤣🤣🤣
If I’m playing Russian roulette 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant,I need a night out with you🤣

He would score 9 times out of 10 but I don’t believe it’s luck.

Back
Top Bottom