Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hope Toby is ok, saved us a few times in the first half and didnt see much of Rondon or what's his name as only came on very late and didnt watch him for Wales, but hopefully he is good! Bale must been upset as probably expected to come on lol

You could argue that any of Hojbjerg, Toby, Dier, Aurier, Sissoko or Kane deserved to be MOTM today. Jose is the MOTM though, tactical masterclass and shows that he is far from done. Top of the league, roll on next game.

Really impressive disciplined performance - and plenty of good attacking football too. Best performance under Mou? Only regret is we were not there. The battle and ‘clever cunt’ behaviour was superb. WHL would have been absolutely rocking.

Up The Spurs!

I want to kiss every single one of the boys today. Especially Dier's big monumental head.

Beautiful commitment and performance.
The fucking second half my goodness, they followed Mous' plan to a tee! The subs were terrific as well. Tell me you weren't warmed to the deep crevices of your soul by Lucas Moura coming on and shutting down their every hope.

A+

I’m just wondering how it is going to feel seeing us win the league in an empty stadium, of course I will be happy but it’s going to be shit having the watch it on the TV

Warriors to a man.... Fucking excellent over the pitch!!!!

Props to the man in the dug-out for schooling Cuntiola.... Again.

COYS!!!! :tobyarm::tobyarm::tobyarm:

17 heart attacks later, it's possible to say 'what a masterclass in defending', from every last one of them. I like to see a beaten Man City/Guardiola.

One stat I didn't know was that they still haven't scored at the new stadium. Long may it continue.

Back
Top Bottom