Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | Premier League | 21st November @ 17:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fcuking get the hell in!!!!

No words other than take a few bows gentlemen.

I am going to now watch the YouTube CL highlights against City and Ajax, such is the frigging emotion.

Absolutely stonking victory and we will now be talked of with Chelsea and Liverpool as this season's most likely.

Humongous performance which we must maintain.

Toby’s injury didn’t look great.
Based on how he pulled up we will be very lucky to see him back before mid-dec.
Guessing Sanchez comes back in.
Other than that I’m going to bask in the victory this morning, grab a coffee and pick up my dogs shit.
COYS

So much to love about how motivated and focused we were today. GLC comes on and absolutely nails it. Aggressive, controlled, cute and incisive. Even the bench were over the moon at the end. The shitty blue moon that is.

No, stevee stevee .

You the MOTM.
embarrassed good music GIF by Desiigner

Slightly fortunate first half but still not a bad performance, first 15mins I was really enjoying what we were doing, we nicked the ball during their build-up and looked to counter, superb. But if I'm honest I didn't enjoy the rest of the half as we got deeper and deeper, making me too nervous.

Second half I thought that was almost perfect. Their shots were mostly from outside the box and the lads to a man ran and ran, whilst Citeh faded and lost all their intensity, I couldn't see them scoring bar a worldie.

Impossible to single out an individual over another EVERYONE was fantastic but I was so impressed by Kane, Aurier, Ndombele, Dier & Toby (his best game in easily 2 seasons and fucking typical he's picked up an injury!).

Up The Spurs!

Fcuking get the hell in!!!!

No words other than take a few bows gentlemen.

I am going to now watch the YouTube CL highlights against City and Ajax, such is the frigging emotion.

Absolutely stonking victory and we will now be talked of with Chelsea and Liverpool as this season's most likely.

Humongous performance which we must maintain.

Make sure you have enough tissue to get less on you

That was certainly a Mou special, can't deny that. Of course I'm happy with the results we are getting, but wish I didn't have to watch us camped in our own half for most of a match. I guess this is the cost of winning without an amazing squad.
Day to day I agree but I think against the undoubted quality of Man city, you have to find another way to win. Defensively, we were magnificent!

Back
Top Bottom