Tottenham Hotspur v. Man. U. (Home), 20 Jan 2013 16:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

One of my favourite matches of the season - timing the WELL-DESERVED equaliser in fergie time made it very sweet.

No big controversies as I had feared, Rooney might have had a penalty but we had a few shouts as well and if Dempsey had fallen he would have got one.

DEMPSEY IS THE MAN - a big game goalscorer - people criticising him early season were well out of order - he's delivered on much more important occasions than the overpaid Adebayor (Get your shit together Ade and I'll be happy to sing your praises)

Did anyone else see fergie checking his watch after 3rd minute of injury time.... :avbfacepalm:
BBEmg7MCQAAqFOR.jpg:large

Manchester United, 5 points clear at the top of the Premier League, came to White Hart Lane and parked the fucking bus. Without Kaboul, Vertonghen, Sandro, Adebayor and half an Assou we played them off the fucking park and they scraped a draw. Brilliant.

We've played better. But we aren't awful.

We are one down to one of the best teams on the planet. What did everyone expect? 5-0 us at half time?

Lets be slightly fucking realistic shall we?

I don't think he was too bad...was dispossed way too often, but that has always been an issue and yea I agree he isn't a "pretty" player but HOLY FUCK he doesn't quit and gives it all to his squad. I love the yellow for celebrating with the fans. Someone buy me a pint im gonna fly over and help paint the town lilywhite.

4 goals, in 4 matches in 2013...that goal was what he does, he is in the right place, right time, and puts the ball in the net. He looks settled in the squad finally, and I think it's only upward from here for him and the squad.

SAF talks some shit doesn't he? No surprise he blames the ref and all that, not their shit negative second half performance, defiantly wasn't that..

Linesman sees it as a fair tackle, no way he could decide whether Rooney or Caulker got the last touch.

Rooney plays for the penalty, and maybe he'd get it 50-50 times, but Man U can't complain about bad luck against US, and Fergie's comments about the Linesman after the match should lead to a reprimand.

Back
Top Bottom