****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
As others have said. I want us to lose so fucking badly that Woolwich make an official complaint accusing us of match fixing.

That would be absolute fucking gold.

Anyone who is happy seeing Woolwich win the league isn’t a Spurs fan.

I think that's a touch harsh. I think any Spurs fan who is content to see Woolwich win the league isn't seeing the wider impact it would bring.

It would be impossible to comprehend if it's us who prevented City from winning the PL.

Can you imagine how silent the crowd would be.

Love the complaint angle.

If Arse win the league – good for them. They have played well this season. They took a gamble on an unproven coach and gave him time to build his squad; and accepted poor performances in the process.

I am all up for rivalries, but at the end of it, you shake the hand of the winner.

Foul voted.

Jesus Christ, I didn’t need to read this puke producing drivel this early!

Good for them? Fuck right off! Shake the proverbial hand of the scum? Also fuck no.

puke GIF

How do you even throw a game? You cannot put the ball in your own net - the fallout from that would be nuclear. Could players give away penalties on purpose? Intentionally not track a runner? This would be going against their nature as professional footballers are competitive by nature.

I honestly think, Ange and the players will make a good faith effort in trying to win. And the only hope, is City are too good.

I am so embarrassed that it's taken me this long to decide which way to vote, because it's so obvious.

I hate and despise Woolwich with every atom of my being and I hate the cheating, money-laundering, law-breaking City too. I only want one team to win the league and we aren't going to do that, so I actually don't give a fuck what happens to any other team, especially those two arseholes. I just want us to win. There I said it! If we don't win, we deny Woolwich, but that isn't more important than Spurs winning and it never will be.

As for the Kocky Kunt Kai Havertz - he's said he's a massive Spurs fan and we should never let the little weasel forget it. Never.

Kai Havertz is a Tottenham fan.
etc etc

COYS!

Anyone who wants us to lose can fuck right off

Of course. But rivalries are settled on the pitch.

If we beat or draw with City, that is not us helping Woolwich to the title - they will win the title because they have been the best team over the season.

Our target is to be better than them (as we were for many seasons). Not to try and tear them down.

Personally, I'd prefer Woolwich to win it over City. City's domination through cheating the rules needs to stop.
You're not a spurs fan then.....kindly fuck off...

I am so embarrassed that it's taken me this long to decide which way to vote, because it's so obvious.

I hate and despise Woolwich with every atom of my being and I hate the cheating, money-laundering, law-breaking City too. I only want one team to win the league and we aren't going to do that, so I actually don't give a fuck what happens to any other team, especially those two arseholes. I just want us to win. There I said it! If we don't win, we deny Woolwich, but that isn't more important than Spurs winning and it never will be.

As for the Kocky Kunt Kai Havertz - he's said he's a massive Spurs fan and we should never let the little weasel forget it. Never.

etc etc

COYS!

Majority of us want to lose to City and no we won’t be fucking right off.

Anybody who wants to see Woolwich win the league can fuck right off, so tatty bye bye, off you fuck!

:dembelefingers:

Spurs fan or Woolwich hater……Which comes first?
I despise them and they have a manager and players I just want to punch forever but I’m Tottenham and I always want us to win no matter what.
I’m lucky because where I live there is only a handful of those cunts.
I do understand if you are surrounded by them then it would be unbearable if they won it.

If Arse win the league – good for them. They have played well this season. They took a gamble on an unproven coach and gave him time to build his squad; and accepted poor performances in the process.

I am all up for rivalries, but at the end of it, you shake the hand of the winner.

You can tell those who don't live amongst or ever engaged with Woolwich fans.

Must be nice to live on Planet Pluto.

etc etc

COYS!

Fuck off with your disagree cretinousgoat cretinousgoat and get back to AFTV where you belong, you gooner-loving melt.

I’m the gooner lover?

You want us to win which means your beloved Woolwich will win the league you weird cunt.

Don’t make me create more AI images of you hanging out with Sol Campbell

Filthy gooner

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
You sad little fucker, Wobbie.

You don't have the right to even look at this forum if you EVER want Spurs to lose. Making them cunts more important than Spurs is the hallmark of A LOSER, so this magnificent football club would deserve you if they go out to lose - but they won't do that.

If City beat us I will be comforted by the fact that it denies your club the title, but I'll still be devastated not to win.

Get back south of the river, maggot.

etc etc

COYS!

Bless you son.

You are a lost sheep in need of a shepherd to care for you and your confused state of mind. At times like this reach out for the help you need.

There are times a loss is actually a win for your spirit and your soul.

Remember the words of Gloria 3:16

Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs.

Back
Top Bottom