****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
I doubt you would have been in the stadium cheering on City goals or shouting at the manager and players in the dugout to throw the game.

Also didn’t see you in here (or on socials if you have them) telling other fans they aren’t Spurs if they want to win.

To make it clear, I doubt very much you are one of those that I’ve had an issue with. Even if you were at the end of the day we are all Spurs so will eventually just move on like b every other gut punch we always get…

Just that right now, for me this feels worse than all of them combined.

We are all Spurs. We all want the best for the club. We just have different interpretations of how to get there.

In real life those conversations last 5 or 10 minutes then we all go back to talking bollocks and drinking pints.

City fan in peace here.
Guys and gals I know you don’t like us
Most fans don’t
I still think about that final years ago and hate watching it
But if there’s one thing we have in common is our hatred for those cocky over celebrating
Diving time wasting tactical timeout cunts.

You did us proud and I’m glad we could oblige
With our somewhat nervy victory.

I thought you put in a decent performance
Nobody can say you didn’t try win the game

Ignore that rag twat burt and whoever is gonna put the boot in as they just don’t understand real rivalry

So thanks again for your support you can go back to hating us and all the cheat stuff knowing you at least stuck the biggest spanner of all time into those arsenholers title challenge

I was going to be polite but actually...get fucked. Just because we didn't want the scum to win the league, that does not mean we hold any respect for City.

Thanks and goodbye.

So were the fans meant to boo the players after the game after another defeat.??? The majority of fans have stuck by him after 4 shocking defeats in a row. Hes pissing me off a little now. So we have to happy clap now.
And take no joy in our scum rivals not winning anything
BOTH fans and Ange are correct.

We have every right to be happy the result last night significantly reduces the scums chance of winning the title.

Ange is 100% right to be fuming that fans (which will include many members of staff within the club) were not 100% behind him and the team.

I’m glad he’s pissed off, he‘s demonstrating the exact mentality that we need.

The two feelings can co-exist.

City fan in peace here.
Most fans don’t
But if there’s one thing we have in common is our hatred for those cocky over celebrating

Ignore that rag twat burt and whoever is gonna put the boot in as they just don’t understand real rivalry

So thanks again for your support you can go back to hating us and all the cheat stuff knowing you at least stuck the biggest spanner of all time into those arsenholers title challenge
You're Jimmy Savile, aren't you?

Fuck off nonce.

I think you know where I stand mate.

Our season wasn't screwed last night, it was 4 losses on the bounce, it was "that" Chelski game. It was attackers standing on Vic for corners, which should of only happened once, then dealt with on the coaching ground, how many times did that hurt us ?

And all said and done, even if we had won last night, it was still not in our control. Europa sounds about right to me (assuming we get over the line). This squad and team are not ready for CL even with new blood, which will no doubt have to bed in, over the Summer. Europa gives us a good chance of progressing in the competition while still having a good go at the league position.

COYS

Excellent post. You and I usually sing from the same Hymn sheet.

Zzz Ok GIF by Jim Gaffigan
QED

I noticed that, for the first home game this season, to the best of my knowledge, there was not one chant of

ooooh ooooh ooooh etc Ange Postecoglou (unless I missed it right at the end?).

imho this is fair enough - the guy doesn't deserve to be idolised anymore. He's not The Messiah.

Everyone I have ever met from TFC will tell you I am the most optimistic fan out there. I always think we are going to win and always predict a win.

I always want Spurs to win every game but I really couldn't face winning the the league for the Scum last night.

Probably for the first time in my life I was happy for us to lose for the bigger picture.

If that makes me a bad fan in the eyes of people that just don't understand the rivalry, I'll live with it.

You are true Spurs mate. You don't crap on anyone with a differing viewpoint.

I felt like shite at 5 am getting up for the game, and I feel like shite now.

Hate what we have become. Depending on others failings for our delight. Hate it.

For a split second at the 80 odd minute mark, I jumped up thinking Sonny had buried a goal. I wanna go back to that feeling for 90 plus.

I can understand Ange getting upset with the guy behind the dugout constantly telling him to lose the game. It's embarrassing.

The whole fucking scenario felt dirty and alien to me.

I noticed that, for the first home game this season, to the best of my knowledge, there was not one chant of

ooooh ooooh ooooh etc Ange Postecoglou (unless I missed it right at the end?).

imho this is fair enough - the guy doesn't deserve to be idolised anymore. He's not The Messiah.
To be fair, there was an absence of anything but the anti-Woolwich chants, so I wouldn't read anything into it.

City fan in peace here.
Most fans don’t

Your oil and FFP titles mean nothing to us. We wanted to fuck up the South London scum's season. Helping you was a mere by-product.

I'm sure winning the Prem for the 100th time will help you to fill your stadium (eventually).

Last edited:
I can understand Ange getting upset with the guy behind the dugout constantly telling him to lose the game. It's embarrassing.
With that idiot you would expect there being someone around the bench area that would of dealt with it and had a word with the guy.

City fan in peace here.
Most fans don’t

You just don’t get it do you! We and the entire football universe DON’T hate you! It’s worse than that, we and the entire football pyramid don’t care about you. You are an *.

If you were in any doubt whether to at least be relieved by the result last night, check out the posts from some of the more bitter and sanctimonious of The Islington Grauniad's commentariat...

One called those standing up to express their dislike of Dial Square as "disgusting yobbos"

Manchester City edge towards Premier League title after Haaland sinks Spurs

:porrosmile:
Being a Disgusting Yobbo
Being a Disgusting Yobbo
The thing I love most is being a Disgusting Yobbo.

Sorry no, Guradian - nice try, but it just doesn't work.

Back
Top Bottom