****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters
Maybe we should change it to, my eyes won't see the glory.
60,000 Spurs fans singing; "Are you watching A*****l"?"

As Spurs get mullered at home by City, While the goons are crying, will be a more satisfying end to this season than winning the Farmer's League or the Mickey Mouse Cup.

I'm unashamedly City on Tuesday.

The magic was well and truly over by that time.

9 months after a CL final...? That we got to by leaning heavily on Sissoko, Winks, Lucas, Davies, Llorente, Wanyama (who could barely jog), Trippier (in career low form) and no Kane for the knockouts? ..........That magic?

.......If Conte wasn't such a pussy we'd have probably got to the qtrs/semi last year.

The last 2 years have had suprise finalists.

Cup football isn't an exact science; even the big supa-dupa cup.

Like i said to begin with... If we aren't 'ready' (whatever 'ready' means) they neither of 2/3s of the teams in it.

9 months after a CL final...? That we got to by leaning heavily on Sissoko, Winks, Lucas, Davies, Llorente, Wanyama (who could barely jog), Trippier (in career low form) and no Kane for the knockouts? ..........That magic?

.......If Conte wasn't such a pussy we'd have probably got to the qtrs/semi last year.

The last 2 years have had suprise finalists.

Cup football isn't an exact science; even the big supa-dupa cup.

Like i said to begin with... If we aren't 'ready' (whatever 'ready' means) they neither of 2/3s of the teams in it.
More than 2/3s I would say. We can already say the semi finalists be 4 out of 6 or 7 clubs.

Not going to be great if we get battered though.
It will actually be glorious as they can go above arsenals goal difference and mean they might only need a point against West Ham, we’ve had our chances this season and we’ve blown it, nothing else in this season matters outside of ensuring city win this league .

Honestly I just don't care either way. Being in this position is an absolute embarrassment to every person responsible for 'running' our beloved club.

This time next year, Rodders. This time next year.

As if.

Gooners will win trophies along with the chavs, West Ham, Newcastle, probably fucking Millwall. We'll put on a few concerts for Bob Jovi and the Cheeky Girls.

I can't find the fun in it.... It's an ugly state of affairs and make no mistake the moment the final whistle blows the knives will be out with the usual suspects saying it's "unacceptable" yadda yadda yadda.

No ones gonna care if we lose that match, honestly.

This fanbase has been dreading them winning the league all season so much so its ruined the perception they've had of our club this season.

Its a free hit, we lose and we bask in the jokes about our rivals, relief will set it then we can move onto Sunday where we can relax.

Back
Top Bottom