****Tottenham Hotspur V Man City **** Tuesday 8 o clock in the afternoon

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You want us to win ?

• Yes

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 216 59.3%
  • Don’t care

Votes: 24 6.6%
  • BREXIT MEANS BREXIT

Votes: 33 9.1%

• Total voters

We’d end up with a points reduction which would take us out if European places this season and no crowds allowed for first 5 home games next season

Then first 5 games scheduled by the premier league “computer” at home are city, Liverpool, Newcastle, Villa, woolwich.

And even all that’s probably too believable for a Hollywood script writer.

Probably need to make Daniel levy save the president or something to add some make believe to the story line.

White Hart Lane House Down.

Idris Elba is Daniel Levy.

No it was Man United I believe.
Maddison Utd?!!

I always thought it was someone like Coventry...

I'm pretty sure it's not the Arse though! He's no Matt Doherty!

Anyway, we'd already KNOW if he was an Woolwich fan, cos the one thing EVERY Woolwich fan does is tell EVERYONE they're an Woolwich fan!

Fans need to let the players know how we feel.

Loud boos when we have possession in the first 5 minutes will do it.
If it all works out in the end, and City win the title safely... It will be a weirdly, uniquely funny match to attend!

Maddison Utd?!!

I always thought it was someone like Coventry...

I'm pretty sure it's not the Arse though! He's no Matt Doherty!

Anyway, we'd already KNOW if he was an Woolwich fan, cos the one thing EVERY Woolwich fan does is tell EVERYONE they're an Woolwich fan!

Apparently he said on talk sport it was due to David Beckham he became a United fan.

Fuck me, I want us to win every game and I can't stand the thought of Woolwich winning the league.

Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

Nah! Fuck Woolwich.

PSG, Barcelona, Spurs, Stuttgart ... totally realistic we could end up in a group like that. Best case we end up 3rd and in the Europa anyway.

Fear the worst.....? Nah... No thanks.

Copenhagen
Galatasaray
PSV
Lens
Sevilla
Braga
Napoli
Union Berlin
Benfica
RB Salzburg
Feyernoord
Celtic
Newcastle
Man United (current shitshow version)
Young Boys
Belgrade
Shaktar
Antwerp

......All these clubs are somehow better placed than us to have a crack at the CL?

Nah.

Would you be saying "I'd rather have Europa" if we did finish 4th or if England got the extra CL slot via 5th?

Nah; not buying that.........

Btw, no Europa drop down next season.

Last edited:

It would be equally as funny if the matchday catering was serving Lasagne throughout the stadium...

'Cos apparently, the last time that happened, Arse fans seemed to find it most amusing to see that we'd lost our final game...

"We laughed ourselves to bits....
When Tottenham got the shits!"

I believe the song was at the time...

The thought of us losing ain't so funny now, is it Gooners?

In my book, if you don't play to win every match, you're not a football team so yes I want the win. The Woolwich situation can take care of itself. Quite frankly, I think they're more than capable of buggering it up for themselves. In the NLD, both of our goals came from embarrassing defensive errors on their part and that sort of form doesn't bode well for a title challenging team.

I would rather focus on what we're doing than what other teams are doing. It's the former that wins trophies, not the latter.

COYS
I can’t see Woolwich buggering it up at home to Everton. I think you are in for a rude awakening if you are basing us stopping city on that!
Really it’s we lose & Woolwich lose the title. Or we don’t lose & Woolwich win the title.

Back
Top Bottom