Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4l4vbi.gif
An amazing generation tbf: women’s rights, civil rights, sexual liberation, animal rights, environmental awareness, etc. Yes the world will be heaps better when they’re all dead but you have to give them their dues

It’s almost as if no one cares due to yet annother boring international break from PL football.

Doesn’t look like Madders is that bothered either, if he was out late the other night!

I think he’s about to get the wrath of Ange!

An amazing generation tbf: women’s rights, civil rights, sexual liberation, animal rights, environmental awareness, etc. Yes the world will be heaps better when they’re all dead but you have to give them their dues

A common misconception. They were really just there.
The real thinkers, doers, activists, creatives were older.

Fair play to the boomers for embracing the culture and ideas though.

My uncle was very involved in early “green” causes. Burn on the 30s.
Most of the people involved with him were born in the 20s and 30s.

Malcom x. Martin Luther king. The 20s.

Ginsberg, Warhol, Capote. The 20s.

The Boomers just got very lucky!!

Sorry, I thought this was the Luton match thread. I need to go to Specsavers

Literally nothing is happening of any interest around that match. Few weirdo Spurs fans who support luton occasionally come and liven the thread up a bit.

Anything goes on this thread until we start seeing pictures of spurs players training. Might as well post up your weekly shop.

Despite what should be 3 points, you somehow know Barkley will run the show in midfield.

I remember him talking of Dembele being his hardest opponent. Bissouma is miles off the Belgian, and it's in the middle of the park where we lack power and control.

A common misconception. They were really just there.
The real thinkers, doers, activists, creatives were older.

Fair play to the boomers for embracing the culture and ideas though.

My uncle was very involved in early “green” causes. Burn on the 30s.
Most of the people involved with him were born in the 20s and 30s.

Malcom x. Martin Luther king. The 20s.

Ginsberg, Warhol, Capote. The 20s.

The Boomers just got very lucky!!
There are always antecedents before something reaches a tipping point for massive change though. You could say without conte there’d be no Ange for example

Doesn’t look like Madders is that bothered either, if he was out late the other night!

I think he’s about to get the wrath of Ange!

The more important question is why anybody would want to go a party hosted by that fat wanker Corden?

Can't abide the cunt

Back
Top Bottom