Tottenham Hotspur v Luton. 3pm 30/3/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seen us actually win a trophy
we won the audi cup in 2019🤔
A1910392_web_2880.jpg

A lot of people on here appear to have a fixation on shlongs and freckles, rather than the upcoming match against Luton
You're right mate. This thread needs to get back on track.

I'm convinced we're going to shaft Luton up the jacksy, good & proper. The dicks. If we don't, we need to take a long hard look.

You can tell a lot about a society by the way it treats it's old people. When I was young I treated the elderly with respect. I was in awe of what they had done and what they had achieved for themselves, usually despite the system not because of it.
It was part of our culture in Britain then. We recognised their value, not what they cost, because we knew that one day we would be standing where they were.

You can tell a lot about a society by the way it treats it's old people. When I was young I treated the elderly with respect. I was in awe of what they had done and what they had achieved for themselves, usually despite the system not because of it.
It was part of our culture in Britain then. We recognised their value, not what they cost, because we knew that one day we would be standing where they were.
I'm not old or young.
I think everyone should earn respect, not command it just because of age.

I've met plenty of genuinely unpleasant old people to know that.

$
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

And now the younger generation blame them for everything 😂 like the older generations never went through recessions or anything like that

I'm not old or young.
I think everyone should earn respect, not command it just because of age.

I've met plenty of genuinely unpleasant old people to know that.

If you know the older person is a dick don’t respect them, if they are not or you don’t know them treat them with respect just like everyone else regardless of age plus the fact that old people may not be at their peak mentality and physically

Last edited:
The old people in your day probably went through WW1 and the great depression. The old people these days are boomers, a generation of recalcitrants.

Anyway, I don’t think age should come into either, but whether you can afford it or not, which would include old and young.

This will upset some, but I don't think the over 65s should get a concession. On average, the retired actually have more disposable income than the pre-retired population. Those who favour senior concessions favour the working age population (and kids, or rather families) subsidizing them.

I do think the club should have a better offer for young fans.
I agree there shouldn't be a concession but for different reasons

I want to see Dannyboy get richer , that's glory in my eyes , sod trophies

Can't take the game lightly. The have actually performed well against the 'top teams'.

Thrashed Brighton. Took Newcastle to 4-4. Were unlucky to concede late to Villa and Woolwich.

Back
Top Bottom