Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Back to the real world. Will the Scum get a result at City. Will we beat the Pool. Will Sam Allardyce wear a shirt collor so tight, his head exploded.Will Sir Alex come out of retirement to save Utd. So many questions?
Stop derailing the thread.

I think the question that everyone really wants to know is what kind of lingerie Arsene is hiding under that ridiculous coat of his...

Last edited:
Bbibul6IEAIehBk.jpg:large

Hilarious they describe us as deluded, comedy gold.

Liverpool Football Club who every week have a memorial or a celebration or laying a wreath at Anfield either some manager who has been dead 20 years or 15th anniversary of John Aldridge leaving the club, they are the most deluded fan base in world football, believing they are the only team that matters still gutted united tore everything they had to shreds and are solely relying on a very talented cheating scumbag to get them any success,

You'll Never Win Again you hub cap thieving pompous twats

In other news Tottenham should enter Levy into the World Series of Poker next year, he could make some serious money with his sheer no range of facial expressions

Let's not simply blame the manager here...most of the players have been awful...
Dawson, naughton, paulinho, Lennon have been woeful..
Walker and Chadli the only shining light...

I'm not really sure what we could have done considering we had to play a midfielder at centre back and Dawson against te league's from striker. Then we lost Sandro in defensive midfield with no one to replace him because he was at centre back. And don't even get me stared on Kyle naughton. Avb didn't cover himself in glory tonight but there were a fuck load of mitigating circumstances for that result. And that's not even allowing for the red card that really could have been a yellow 8/10 times

It all depends on which Liverpool turns up on the day.

I fundamentally believe that Rodgers has put down a really solid tactical template and now has the players to execute it properly; at their best, they're an absolutely unstoppable force right now. However, they've also shown an abnormal ability to blow themselves out of the water with just one or two individual lapses of concentration- cf. Skrtel, almost every week now.

Personally I think it might be slightly foolhardy to try to totally dominate them from start to finish at the possession game and uphold a high line against Suarez. I'd prefer to see us try and spring a counterattack or two on them using the pace of Lennon and Lamela and try and feed those killer balls to Soldado to expose their inconsistent defence.

Let Rodgers fall prey to his own hubris, rather than try to play him at his favourite game of keepball.

I hate these cunts. They have a massive chip on their shoulders because they aren't famous anymore. They have grown to hate us in recent years just because we have finished above them, they think they have a divine right to be successful and it pisses me off. We need to cunt these cunts today

Lets just copy and paste all the post Man City reaction and we can have a week off looking at this forum - we could do with a winter break we look tired fellas

Back
Top Bottom