Tottenham Hotspur V Leicester in the league

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Pochetino just said to the press that he won't travel to Leicester cup game because Claudio is sick to see his loser face. He accepted 0-3 and stay at home, preparing his trolley for Real Madrid.

My angle is that we allowed Leicester to score from a set piece, after they'd failed to score in a league game for 374 minutes...
The same angle of trajectory as Huth managed to angle the ball into the net, at which point the life was sucked out of the Park Lane... and more worringly, the team.

No sarcasm, just old school pissed offtedness!!
Just thought I'd check...

I will let everyone irrationally melt in peace...:pochbye:

18kx9t3on9n28jpg.jpg

0c82cf07cb788e5b27e3436d486d982c.png

I'm sure "the line" will be back to the board in a few weeks time.

You know what I was expecting it today, was thinking about it earlier - so sad

Its like your kids in the back of the car shouting "are we there yet" when you leave the driveway, in this stupid, ridiculous game we all love, nobody knows what will happen, so why even try?

How is that even remotely related to saying No top 4 = Potch out?
It's on the same lines of saying "no top 4". Saying that we won't CHALLENGE for the title is bullshit. It's a negative attitude and just screaming for us not to play to our utmost potential just to say you were right in the end.

But I haven't been in a cunting off since I joined and I won't be a part of one now. Believe what you want to believe.

Fucking pathetic. Typical fucking Spurs. A must win match against an over achieving club just above us and we fucking blow it. Why are we playing the likes of Carroll and Onomah in a game of this magnitude. They wouldn't get anywhere near the Leicester bench Why are we relying on one knackered fucking striker to play every fucking game without any serious back up. A club Like Tottenham Hotspur trying to scrape by on a fucking shoestring budget. Its a fucking disgrace. We won't make top 4. Because the slimy cunt holding the purse strings has no intention of making top 4. He's only interested in selling off our star performers for top dollar when the the right offer comes along. Top 4 is just fucking hindrance to the cunt. Thanks for building my hopes again Spurs.

Last edited:
spurs will be Spurs, so fucked off we lost to a free header. But what I will say is if Kane scores and it doesn't hit the bar then we would have won that game... Before people start slating Poch he went for it and he was just as pissed off as we all were that we fucked it up!

Just thought I'd check...

I will let everyone irrationally melt in peace...:pochbye:
Melt on brother...
It's pissing it down in the High Road... my shins have taken a battering from those fucking seats, and there are Korean tourists everywhere wondering why Son didn't score the Hat-trick they were promised in their travel package to London!
To say I'm pissed off is a fucking understatement!
Will we EVER break the cycle of disappointment in my lifetime?

Bollocks, Bollocks, Bollocks. Over paid, over rated pile of shite. We always fail when it matters. I guess it demonstrates where we are as a side at the moment ? Hopefully, by losing , we may come back stronger and turn things around for the better. Fingers crossedl

You can all moan as much as you like but we fucking owned Leicester for most of the game.
As we did in the cup too.
They are nowhere near as good as us.
And thst's what hurts.
"But this is football" as Poch would say.
All season we have looked like winning every game and are pissed off if we don't.
It's great stuff!

I remember poring over the bloody fair play league, hoping for a back door into aeurope, because it was now clear that 7th was no longer possible.
And it wasn't that long ago.

Cheer up everyone, we could be QPR or West Ham or Orient!

No way Leicester deserved that.

The future is bright...

And the ref is a cunt. Blatant foul on Dier for their goal.

Melt on brother...
It's pissing it down in the High Road... my shins have taken a battering from those fucking seats, and there are Korean tourists everywhere wondering why Son didn't score the Hat-trick they were promised in their travel package to London!
To say I'm pissed off is a fucking understatement!
Will we EVER break the cycle of disappointment in my lifetime?
Depends how much time you have left on this planet mate.

Amazing isnt it, yet if we got 3 points today of the remaining 54 we'd be nailed on for the title

:pochfacepalm:

oh it is quite funny, never seen such a defeatist attitude in my life, he's the sort of bloke you work with that when given a particularly challenging job he has one go and then throws it to the side and says ' na i can't do it, im not made for this' and leaves some other poor cunt to do it

Now I've had time to calm down, scream into my pillow and talk my problems out with my dog I feel a bit better.

We didn't deserve to lose, their keeper had a worldie, we couldn't finish and we were hit with a sucker punch. But moaning and sulking won't get us the 3 points. I expect a big performance against Sunderland, they've come off the back of a good win, Defoe in form. The three games after that don't matter for now. Other results also went out away, bar West Ham closing the gap. We would of snapped at the chance of getting in the top 4 back in August so let's not get too worried that we are not top.

Move on, train hard and focus on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom