Tottenham Hotspur V Leicester in the league

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Obviously old enough to recognize a few more things than you watching the same game?

what a match, gutted by the result, shows this league is not as easy as for a club like Spurs to achieve anymore than top 4 without fully utilizing all the investment pound it spent. Sons prime example here he is quickly becoming a luxury/waste not being used more for some reason. Poch and the team need his service to the level his contract paid him for. Many months left though top 4 or higher still in tact imo

How old is that? because at times you come off as a petulant 15-year-old.

What a silly twat u are. I'll hold off from wasting too much time on u as ur clearly either an idiot or an attention seeking wind up merchant.

If u actually are a genuine Spurs fan u are the shinning example of why no manager will ever have 100% of the fans backing.
I am an idiot, but I love Spurs.
I become ungry very fast and I can't stop my passion. Just can't.

Spurs had a majority of chances, but LC had some legitimate chances too. Just need to be more ruthless in front of goal. Same old

Good news. United, City & Chelsea all tied as well so just a net loss of a point.

I am an idiot, but I love Spurs.
I become ungry very fast and I can't stop my passion. Just can't.
always-angry.gif

so basically you're the hulk when spurs lose?

Spurs had a majority of chances, but LC had some legitimate chances too. Just need to be more ruthless in front of goal. Same old

Good news. United, City & Chelsea all tied as well so just a net loss of a point.
Our fight for 4th was with Leicester. Goodbye top 4, they are 7 points ahead.

I'm just embarrassed that I allowed myself a glimmer of confidence going into this game... shoulda known better...
What the fuck do I know?

You know you are a YID.
That's all that matters.

This time next year we will be TOP 4.
Oh ! Wait a minute.
:pritchardeyes:

It's on the same lines of saying "no top 4". Saying that we won't CHALLENGE for the title is bullshit. It's a negative attitude and just screaming for us not to play to our utmost potential just to say you were right in the end.

But I haven't been in a cunting off since I joined and I won't be a part of one now. Believe what you want to believe.

Well you've been cutting me off for no reason other then I felt is winning the league this year was unrealistic.

We have a great squad, team spirt and manager. What we don't have is a killer instinct to pick up enough points to win a league title. That's why we won't and were never going to challenge this year. But it's ok, because we never expected to going into this season anyway.

So yeah, I get accused of being negative when I'm really not. Tottenham are in great shape right now and moving in the right direction. I only get accused of being on a party pooper when I tell people to reel in their expectations. Its not for my sake that I say it really. But then people like Mick Cooper Mick Cooper accuse me of constant negativity which I dispute entirely.

I'm fucking gutted. We completely outplayed them, but were unlucky.
Nice header by the Big German, unfortunately.
Not the end all, but painful to lose one like that.

Whether people want to admit it or not, the Foxes have somehow become legitimate title contenders. Vardy aside, I'd love to bottle the confidence that must be running through their veins right now. I said a week or so ago that I would've been content with a point from this game, so I don't regard a loss as a major issue as long as we pick up some points in our coming "easy" fixtures.

Anyone melting over this result needs to take a long, hard look at their expectations.

Long way to go. Get another striker in and stop starting Carroll in the centre.

Beat Sunderland on Saturday and see where we are then.

Should have won though. Not the first time this season.

Keep the faith, fuckers.

Accept for when we played 3 at the back against Watford only a fees games back.

Baring their keeper having a great game we did more than enough to win the game. They are a very fucking lucky side.
he made 1 good save. why do we pretend their keeper had a worldie whenever we dont win.

I'm obviously missing something. .. it seems you can no longer be utterly pissed off at losing 0-1 at home without being a sad lonely kneejerk melt... and anyone who isn't totally pissed off as those who are, are Gooner trolls who don't truly love Spurs...
What happened to the middle ground?
I'm totally pissed off at tonight's result, especially as some other results went in our favour... yet we couldn't take advantage.

I'm sure I'll get over it... but please allow those who wanna be pissed off at a blown opportunity let off their steam and vent some well deserved anger!
It was a fucking annoying night for everyone connected with THFC... let us not gloss over that and simply pretend it didn't happen!

Back
Top Bottom