Tottenham Hotspur v Everton

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The team leant their most valuable lesson today. Play with commitment, play with speed, play focused, trust in your team mates and never give up. Do that and White Hart Lane will rock, bounce and buzz and when your dying on your feet like in the last 10 mins they will lift you all the way to the final whistle.

Fucking loved today!!!!

That has to be the worst away support I have witnessed in years! Even when they scored we silenced them. Fulham make more noise.

He tries hard, but there's always space in behind him. Davies looked like a defender today, left no space in behind him and had a great game. Rose looks like a winger, bombs forward constantly and does more harm than good generally.

Davies had a good game,but he didn't have a huge amount to do to be fair. 90% of their attacks came down their left.

Nah.

It's part of Pochettino's system for the fullbacks to in essence be wingers when we have the ball. It's why our width is so poor with Walker out. Watch Southampton last season. Shaw and Clyne are generally the furthest players up the pitch besides the striker when Southampton has the ball.

You're under the assumption he's using the same system at Spurs as he used at Southampton. I'm not convinced he is. Davies stayed deep the entire game, rarely got forward at all but we looked solid.

Weird, as our RB always got forward, both Dier and Vlad. Not sure if this is down to the player himself or tactics. Either way I prefer a LB that can actually defend.

Eriksen is a hard worker, if I remember correctly, no Spurs player has covered more distance in a prem game for us this season than him vs Newcastle.

Will we have a proper right back available for Wednesday. Don't think my ulcer can take Vlad being there again for another big game.

I mentioned it earlier, but I'm stunned how well defensively Eriksen played. Winning 50/50 balls and aerial battles. Outstanding.
Tbh I wasn't that stunned, he's shown he's capable of it in a few games before when he's had to but he took it to another level today.

We've now won 6 out of our last 7 games. Doesn't seem like it. I'm sure we moan too much.
fry.PNG

So proud of the players although wasn't there today caught poch trying to raise the crowd liked that.
So proud of the fans who made it rocking today as it surely must make a difference.
Kane seems to give a wave when we chant his name.Wonder if the west stand clapped.

Fucking loved it a team that gave there all. for us for the boss,and themselves.As MRS THATCHER SAID "let us Rejoice in that news " bye the way hated the bitch BUT LOVED TODAY.:coys:

Great result against one if our direct competitors - massive 3 points

Well done to the team and Poch - bold line up but paid off

COYS

Back
Top Bottom