Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

-------------------Vorm-------------------
Walker-----Jan-------Tobes-----Rose
--------------------Dier--------------------
Lamela-----------Alli-----------Eriksen
--------------Kane---Janssen-----------

-------------------Vorm-------------------
Walker-----Jan-------Tobes-----Rose
--------------------Dier--------------------
Lamela-----------Alli-----------Eriksen
--------------Kane---Janssen-----------
I'd go with that.to start with ,anyway.I feel we could get a good few goals here.Rack up a decent lead, then make tactical substitutions. It wont always work, but at home to Palace, I think it could

If Benteke starts then sub Mason on to get him sent off again.

I loved us that day, it think i finally realised how nasty we had become.

And i liked it.

Anyone know if a pub in Eastbourne show 3 o'clock games?
Asking for someone who's down there this weekend.

After thinking about I think I agree with a few posts that Dier and Wanyama didn't work. I think we might see Alli drop into CM and either play Janssen as ST and Kane at 10, or maybe even Chadli on the left and Eriksen at CAM.
I really hope not.
Dele is a goal threat, he is wasted playing that deep. We want him in and around their box as much as possible.

I really hope not.
Dele is a goal threat, he is wasted playing that deep. We want him in and around their box as much as possible.

I agree, but who else would you drop in? Eriksen doesn't have the defensive side to him.. Winks could but is inexperienced.

The problem is, there is no other player like Dembele. He has the capabilities of getting forward and back, wins tackles, can't be knocked off the ball and can pick a pass. He's one of a kind.

I guess its too early to expect a polished performance, last season we became a little predicable so some change has to be expected. If Poch decides to change the way we play- using players in different formations or different positions, then we will need to show some patience. Although against Everton we struggled, one we equalised we looked good. Janssen looks very good and he seems to motivate the team with his wanting of for the ball. There will be a surprise or two with the best eleven, thats football. Im expecting a win tomorrow and a reasonably good performance. COYS

Back
Top Bottom