Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking hell, I love Janssen

Number 9 who can't score..
Sounds familiar.

maxresdefault.jpg

Please please do not drop last seasons premier league leading goalscorer into a deeper position to accomodate a new striker after 1 half decent cameo appearance. It makes absolutely no sense, it rarely works and its damn right unfair on kane.

I think at home and against the weaker sides playing two up top is the right option.
Kane had his chances today and so did Janssen, if they take those chances everyone hails Poch as a genius.
Kane tends to drop deeper even as the lone striker, than your traditional 9 and Alli had a shocker verse Everton.
Just my two cents but I had no problem with the line up today.

This was the first clean sheet in the prem I can remember. I think I heard the commentator claim that it was our first clean sheet in 2016.
We've had 7 clean sheets in the league in 2016.

Norwich 3-0
Watford 1-0
Villa 2-0
Bournemouth 3-0
Utd 3-0
Stoke 4-0
Palace 1-0

You need to get your head out of your arse and stop listening to idiot commentators. Any Spurs fan could tell you this.

Cheers all. Mum and babies well. Few issues at 7 weeks early, but nothing too hectic.

Thinking it will be nice to pick up a program from Saturday's game to show in future years as "the game that was being played as you were born"

Unfortunately I've been told "No Spurs player names" Also I don't really want to have my kids named after a Real Madrid player in a few years time.

I've also suggested "Ronnie and Reggie" but that wasn't popular either for some reason.

Ahh how ive missed the good old match thread lineup predictions.

Where everyone comes up with ridiculously outlandish formations and selections that our traditionally consistent and predictable manager would never entertain.

Not that its not good fun discussing, but we all know we will see the same lineup as Everton minus Lloris potentially. And the same subs if its not working after 60mins or so.

At least we have a Plan B now if Eriksen is off the ball and Kane is looking isolated, which happened pretty regularly last season.

Nah mate we need to mix it up after 1 game.

Vorm
Trippier Carter-Vickers Vertonghen Davies
Carroll Mason
Onomah Son Chadli
Njie

Back
Top Bottom