Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace (14 September @ 15.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd take Pardew instead of Mourinho.

Keep him clear of our club.
GenuineCraftyAmurminnow-size_restricted.gif

Seen so many people on twitter asking for Kane to be dropped. Some fans really don’t appreciate him for what he brings to the team.

Some people are just idiots. If we cannot get the ball to Kane then what is he supposed to do? People get angry when they see him dropping deep and trying to get on the ball but our team has shown they are unable to find him when the opponent parks the bus.

The only two games where we actually managed to give him the ball in dangerous areas, he scored 2 against Villa, scored a penalty, hit the post and could have won another penalty against Woolwich, and just scored 4 in 2 games for England. The problem is our shite football that makes it very hard for him to get into scoring positions, especially at home against teams that just sit there.

Flew over to stansted this morning for the game. What a day! Sonny is absolutely relentless! Never stops running and pressing.
Kane’s passing is an joy to behold the accuracy and precision - brilliant.

Thought Serge did well actually, couple of misplaced passes but looked comfortable and added that bit of attacking threat that our full backs of late lacked.

Toby and jan, okay hardly tested but imperious!

Rose..... okay I’m sorry I don’t know what he adds. Really sloppy in possession and not a good passer or crosser. He doesn’t attack space and he relies on using his body to defend which puts us under more pressure. All for Ben/Sess starting LB going forward for me

Cracking first half. Top stuff.

Also don't want to jinx it, but THAT was the Aurier we thought we had bought. Power, pushing van Aanholt back, snapping into tackles and letting fuck all past him in the air or otherwise. Top class. His best Premier League performance for us by a long shot.

No opportunity to moan about how Kane is past it.
No opportunity to moan about how Son is inconsistent.
No opportunity to moan about how Eriksen disappears
No opportunity to moan about how useless Lamela is.
No opportunity to moan about how Sissoko is a fraud of a footballer.
No opportunity to moan about sideways passing Winks
Are you suggesting many posters are focused on criticising the team rather than supporting them?

Just leaving to go to the match right now
Flight booked, check
Suitcase, including 3-Spurs shirts packed, check
Passport, check
Stadium access card, check
Advance order of Chick King ordered, check

Now Tottenham, please gimme a relaxing 3-0, just buckin please!

Great result and all but I am most satisfied by Aurier to be honest, I feared that Poch was ready to ship him off in December and he wasn’t even going to occupy the subs slot.

Most relieved that he’ll be given a run, I really hope he uses today’s performance as a platform to rebuild his career.

We looked very good with a proper right back.

Back
Top Bottom