Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm looking forward to this game more than most. No expectation that well get anything so feel relaxed.
Hope our players do enjoy themselves and as long as Dawson is t in defence we have a chance (I like Dawson btw, just not against the likes of Oscar and Hazard)

1-0 Spurs
friday_gifdump_29.gif

I'd go with Sandro Dwmbele and Paulinho advanced with Lennon and Townsend on the wings personally. Although both their end product has been lacking, hopefully stretching them will open up some space for Pauli to find.

Shame as it seems we'll have Naughton at left back.

I'd go with Sandro Dwmbele and Paulinho advanced with Lennon and Townsend on the wings personally. Although both their end product has been lacking, hopefully stretching them will open up some space for Pauli to find.

This has just ruined my day. Mostly because I can't think of any better options. :lennon:

With both eriksen and lamela out we have virtually no link up between the likes of dembele/paulinho and the striker(s). (I'm well aware that the latter has been out since the start of the year....fuck getting ridiculous now)

Thing is we seem lacking in movement at the moment , the centre of midfield bar Eriksen is almost static . No one is looking for the ball

Im taking like the biggest Test of my life tomorrow. Ill be missing the game live. I dont expect much from this game so not worried.

Lloris
Walker - Kaboul - Vertonghen - Fryers
---------------Sandro
Townsend - Eriksen - Dembele - Chadli
Adebayor

Last edited:
We want CL football and yet no one thinks we have a hope in hell of beating a team that hasn't got a chance of winning the CL.

They are beatable, if the team believe in themselves and don't go out there already defeated then we have a chance.
Our heads must be right for this... What's Eileen doing these days?

Im taking like the biggest Test of my life tomorrow. Ill be missing the game live. I dont expect much from this game so not worried.

Lloris
Walker - Kaboul - Vertonghen - Fryers
---------------Sandro
Townsend - Eriksen - Dembele - Chadli
Adebayor

Good luck bro - hopefully its negative
:adegrin:

I thought about Chadli too but he seems to go missing against bigger teams hence I went for Lennon......oh wait:lennon:

If we line up like yesterday I expect a heavy loss. However, if we get some players back and Timmy picks a sensible team I'm mildly optimistic. Walker back against Hazard would be massive and Sandro to start would help a lot. Rose or Fryers at LB is equally good/bad in my view. Eriksen needs to play (chiropractors, witch doctors, drugs, whatever it takes). Lennon and Chadli on the wings for their defensive work ethic. Soldado on the bench because two strikers would be a bit silly here.

Lloris
Walker - Kaboul - Vertonghen - Rose
Sandro - Dembele
Lennon - Eriksen - Chadli
Adebayor​
A very sensible view and team put forward. I would go with your selection. Ring Timmy!

Back
Top Bottom