Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I also reached the age when the kids bought me spurs mugs on two consecutive chritmases, a cat bowl and collar for my birthday, not the fucking cats, and this year a pair of spurs jack the rippers.
But hey, they are contributing to the club.
Tottenhams Ty?
If I can get the official duvet set, wallpaper, blinds and bedside table lamp it'll be like finally having that bedroom I always wanted when I was eight years old. Just like what I imagine Ty's looks like.

large.gif

Well that was fucking fun, wasn't it?

Actually, I say 'fun' but I really mean dying in the corner out of fear of conceding a goal.

But we were fucking magnificent and now I can't express how awesome we were this evening. Wanyama a rock.

Rather puts the cat amongst the pigeons, doesn't it? Could see Chelsea fucking up more than just this match, and the race for the title tightening up rather a lot!
Yes agreed, this has the potential to impact on them mentally and cause a big slide, lets hope so.
Conte was aware of this big time in his post match interview, trying to talk this down.

This was the first game I have watched since the West Ham game.
There's more movement now when we have the ball. It makes a big difference.
Not sure how Chelsea have won 13 games in a row. There nothing special.
Anyway, Kane played with leaden feet tonight (I'm being kind to him), and Wanyama was a lion.
Didn't get a lot of room though, neither did Ali. I think Kane made the space for Alli though. As the Cahill and luiz were preoccupied with him.
Eriksen was the difference. Playing deep and getting a bit of space to play in.
On the human element of players, Kane's missus is due, and he must be preoccupied.
Still, hazard, costa, William, alonso, Moses, and Pedro didn't do much either.
Two very similar teams, but we took our chances tonight.

My Chelsea mates send their congratulations. They believe that Poch is the only other Top Six manager who isn't a twat, and deserves another shot at the CL next season to reach the knockout round.

Now it's up to us to perform our sacred duty and keep Woolwich out of top 4. French Scorpion Ballerina and those bellends must be denied. Imagine the delicious meltdown on AFTV.

My Chelsea mates send their congratulations. They believe that Poch is the only other Top Six manager who isn't a twat, and deserves another shot at the CL next season to reach the knockout round.

Now it's up to us to perform our sacred duty and keep Woolwich out of top 4. French Scorpion Ballerina and those bellends must be denied. Imagine the delicious meltdown on AFTV.
You've got a lot of chav mates.

I sent a messageto a QT-pie I know that supports Woolwich.

Knowingly, I pointed out that we'd stopped Chelsea surpassing their record.

Thought I meant the 'invincibles' thing (she really didn't get it)

Said we'd be getting DVDs made of this soon.

Fuck me, Woolwich fans are salty. Make no mistake - they know their time is coming.

Conte is too nice for Chelsea.
No mate. He was a snake like shapeshifting twat throughout. I hope him & his racist bunch fall to mid table or worse. They are shit if you keep Costa & Hazard quiet. I'm no manager but it's becoming fucking obvious how to shut them up. Poch schooled Conte tonight. As he had a full squad (minus Lamela) to choose from. We destroyed the league leaders with ease. They have hit their peak. We are just warming up. COYS

Back
Top Bottom