Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Missed the game as I said earlier due to work bollocks, been watching the goals. Seen we played 352 type again I am right?

I guess it worked, would this be good going forward or do we save this for special occasions.
It's a formidable set up. Another stringvto our bow. Dier gives us such good passing range from within that back three

Which other nationalities do you hate, Mick?
Well - Scotland isn't one of them my haggis gobbling little friend. All of the Jocks I know are top blokes, and I have enjoyed every visit I have made to the place.
I have been fortunate to have travelled to a lot of places, and I really can't think of any nationality that I dislike.

But every country has small minded and nasty people, who think they are better than they are, and who represent their country poorly.

I think we have to play 3-5-2 all season from now on. Tonight shows he strong we are in that formation, how commanding the midfield is, how strong the defence is and how we stop teams.

If we can win our next 2-3 games we'll be well in with a chance, not that we aren't already. Get ahead of the bin-dippers and I'll be smiling more than I already am.
Being able to play Toby, Verts, Dier, Wanyama and Dembele really makes us defensively solid! Thou shall not pass!!!

Legends one and all...
C1V64MmXAAAQOxL.jpg:large
Kane's much taller than I thought he was.

Well - Scotland isn't one of them my haggis gobbling little friend. All of the Jocks I know are top blokes, and I have enjoyed every visit I have made to the place.
I have been fortunate to have travelled to a lot of places, and I really can't think of any nationality that I dislike.

But every country has small minded and nasty people, who think they are better than they are, and who represent their country poorly.
You're out of your fucking depth, Mick. Go to bed son.

Missed the game as I said earlier due to work bollocks, been watching the goals. Seen we played 352 type again I am right?

I guess it worked, would this be good going forward or do we save this for special occasions.

Poch said before he likes it because it gives us 'greater animation in our play'

Another classic from The Guardian minute by minute...
34 min “Where were you when you were shit?” chant the Spurs fans. It’s a bit of an inaccurate slur given that all the Chelsea supporters were following their team last season.

Poch is an absolute genius. Dismantle the supposed unbeatable City and now end the streak for Chelsea. One of the best managers in the world right now. Hopefully we can be a little more consistent.

Back
Top Bottom