Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

FUCKING OH MY DAYYYYS...
LOGIC AND REASONED ARGUMENT HAVE ABANDONED ME....
THAT WAS FUCKING EPIC... AND I'M PROUD TO HAVE BEEN A PART OF IT!

I don't give a shit what happens now.... the records will tell us that the last home game at WHL vs Chelsea was a thumping 2-0 win.
NOTHING CAN CHANGE THAT NOW!

FUCKING BUZZZZZZZING!

Glorious. Fucking glorious. Absolutely bossed it.

I expected a win tonight and the players duly delivered. We've put in good performances against all the big teams but too often get punished for not taking our chances - but not tonight.

Been basically shite for half the season and we're in third place, two points behind the media jizz-fest that is Liverpool. Like Dele said, lets just keep flying under the radar and see where it takes us.

This team is special.

I think we have to play 3-5-2 all season from now on. Tonight shows he strong we are in that formation, how commanding the midfield is, how strong the defence is and how we stop teams.

If we can win our next 2-3 games we'll be well in with a chance, not that we aren't already. Get ahead of the bin-dippers and I'll be smiling more than I already am.

Home to West Brom next game. Dippers go to Old Trafford. Chelsea have any easyish run but then have to go to Liverpool and home to Woolwich back to back at the beginning of Feb.

tban_62.jpg

Chelsea have Leicester as well. They've improved the last few games and for them they are playing the team most likely to take their title off them - I think Chelsea may find that game surprisingly difficult. Chelsea aren't going to plummet but I do think this game will effect them. They missed out on their record, equaling a record means fuck all at the end of the day. They came so fucking close to something special and we spoiled it for them, and it was us, the team getting revenge after last season (when they could only manage a draw to stop us).

And the thing is they have these three difficult games. The Liverpool one especially, it's another team capable of beating Chelsea even if Chelsea are on form and if they lose that then Chelsea may lose the title. And they have to play Woolwich who have already beaten them 3-0 this season.The title is wide open now thanks to us cause mark my words Chelsea are going to slip us a couple more times in the next few weeks.

Brilliant performance and what a sweet taste that victory leaves. Eriksen finally starting to deliver consistently in big games. Superb.

Oh and what a plonker Hasselbaink is... I wouldn't trust him to manage the local fishmonger let alone a football club.

Missed the game as I said earlier due to work bollocks, been watching the goals. Seen we played 352 type again I am right?

I guess it worked, would this be good going forward or do we save this for special occasions.

Back
Top Bottom