Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No ifs and buts, we were the better team in every department. We went toe to toe against a team with 13 straight wins behind them and won comprehensively.

So so proud of our players tonight, over the last couple of months we have all known the performances like tonight are in them and they have gone out and proved it tonight.

Also our home crowd was bloody amazing tonight, non stop from the first minute, could not hear the away fans.

I can move out of Scotland. I can even move to Surrey, if I want to. I'm a mobile motherfucker.

On the other hand, no matter where you go, you will always be followed by random internet users calling you a paedo.

I do feel sorry for you. I hate the way these anonymous characters traduce people with such indiscriminate abandon. Incorrigible stuff.

Great result. Beautiful
Yep - they are called wankers. Abject, pathetic wankers. Much like the people who hang on their shirt tails.

That performance was so so good. It was like an old title winning Chelski or man united performance where they take their chances and literally shut the opposition out.

I think we are on to something very special with this 3 at the back formation.

The important thing is to now ensure we don't do as we did when we broke City's unbeaten start.

Great win against a side, Costa and Hazard apart are nothing special in my opinion, notwithstanding a phenomenal run.
That is a good point. We need to kick on & try to get ourselves up for games that aren't as big as tonight's.

Screen-Shot-2016-02-03-at-00.29.24.png

14 Wins in a row in the last game at White Hart Lane? "Not on my shift"

john-terry.jpg

Well that was proper spursy... from Chelsea. Not the best but one of the most satisfying performances in a long time. At 2-0 up I wasn't even nervous. What a fantastic way to win our last game under the lights, if it turns out to be that. So proud of every one of our players and our brilliant fans
:dierpochhug:

Oh yeah, I nearly forgot. Have it you Chelsea cunts!
:dembelefingers:

COYS!!!!!!!!!!

That performance was so so good. It was like an old title winning Chelski or man united performance where they take their chances and literally shut the opposition out.

I think we are on to something very special with this 3 at the back formation.
I think we seem to have a much better balance with it. Is this going to be our default formation now?
But obviously it is good to have a few different formations you can play.

No ifs and buts, we were the better team in every department. We went toe to toe against a team with 13 straight wins behind them and won comprehensively.

So so proud of our players tonight, over the last couple of months we have all known the performances like tonight are in them and they have gone out and proved it tonight.

Also our home crowd was bloody amazing tonight, non stop from the first minute, could not hear the away fans.

This stadium will be missed. Immense at this ground!

"This isn't about how bad Chelsea played but how good Tottenham played" - NBCSN

Is this real life? Pundits that hate us giving us credit.
:saha:
NBC's #1 priority is getting as many people to watch as possible, they don't want to risk offending any fanbase. It's not like the English channels where they can crap on everyone except Liverpool/United/Woolwich and not worry about losing viewers

Pochettino and the lads are so fucking clever. They are staying under the radar by getting on the radar while staying under the radar on the radar. Fucking genius.

Oops - double tap on the R button

otherwise my sentiment stands, you underestimate Winks and over estimate your understanding of what is good in a players contribution

IMHO
No you bellend. I was saying that Sissoko is a bad signing. I complimented Winks by saying that I'm relieved he was brought on and not Sissoko.

To recap: you misread a post of mine and used your misreading to try to slag me off for being Scottish or living in Scotland. These attempts of yours were immediately undermined by an inability to spell porridge (essential in any piss take of Scots since Samuel Johnson), and your dubious online reputation.
What a fuck up.

Back
Top Bottom