Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea <removed>s

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

And I landed on my wheels and said, what was you all worrying about

Ayi6k8DCMAElwft.jpg

:dwi:

Love you all boys

FUCK YOUR CHELSEA HYPE!!!

Hahaha, I wasn't getting my hopes up for all 3 pts, but what a MASSIVE result. Finally we've leapfrogged those Manc cunts and Arseholes. Now let's knock Liverpool from its perch!

Last edited:
He's done nothing tremendous for us, that's what I'm judging him by. Rather than what he may or not be in the future.

I suppose your logic works in some minds.
It's a weak defence though, at least it is in this country (Porrage[sic] McFuckshire).
Oops - double tap on the R button

otherwise my sentiment stands, you underestimate Winks and over estimate your understanding of what is good in a players contribution

IMHO

This result is a major psychological boost for our team. After what happened last season. This will do the mentality of the squad wonders. I honestly thought we wouldn't be strong enough mentally. This team must now. believe they can beat anyone around us
Amazing result.

Another great performance & effort.
Poch out thought conte.

lloris made a good save from costa.
Toby, jan & dier defended so well.
The full backs were very good as per usual.

Wanyama & dembele were monsters in the middle of the park.
eriksen was our creative spark with 2 good assists & he recycled the ball well.
alli with great movement & 2 very well placed headers. Kane worked hard & kept them busy.

The supporters were noisy through out & made for a great atmosphere
No injuries or red cards is a bonus too!

Last edited:
Or "In Scotland" as we say in Surrey
I can move out of Scotland. I can even move to Surrey, if I want to. I'm a mobile motherfucker.

On the other hand, no matter where you go, you will always be followed by random internet users calling you a paedo.

I do feel sorry for you. I hate the way these anonymous characters traduce people with such indiscriminate abandon. Incorrigible stuff.

Great result. Beautiful

Back
Top Bottom