Tottenham Hotspur v Chelscum - FA Cup Semi Final

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gonna be tough this. They will be up for it, contrary to all the crap coming out of SB.
We will need to be 100% and not allow them to score first becuse they will close the game down.
Lets hope we play the game and not the occasion . I hate Chelsea so much that it hurts. There is no reason why we should not win this, we are bang on form , everyone fit and need it more.
:coys:

Just about to leave hope to keep up my record of never seeing Spurs lose a FA Cup semi final after the 81 replay v Wolves, 82 v Leicester and 87 v Watford. I have also never seen Spurs lose a FA Cup match at Wembley, both 81 and 82 final and replays plus 91 final, I was in the US for the 87 game,
COYS

Just about to leave hope to keep up my record of never seeing Spurs lose a FA Cup semi final after the 81 replay v Wolves, 82 v Leicester and 87 v Watford. I have also never seen Spurs lose a FA Cup match at Wembley, both 81 and 82 final and replays plus 91 final, I was in the US for the 87 game,
COYS

Top man....now I KNOW we've got this

COYS
Now I feel better, that cancels me out. I'm about to leave and I've never seen us win one from '93 on.

Well here we are at last. I can't remember a week before a game going by so slow as this one has.

This is reminding me of the 91 semi against Woolwich for some reason. I felt confident going into that game and this feels similar. Play to the best of our ability and we win this.

COYS!

COYS

When I was a kid we always lost if we saw the Spurs coach on the day of the game. We knew the '87 final was lost when we saw it.

That run went on for years. Funny how things like that occur.

In the words of Cousin Eddie - I'm a nervous wreck!

I've thought for a while now that its written in the stars that we get to replay the 81 final against City.

Back
Top Bottom