Tottenham Hotspur v Chav tastic Ass holes FC. Sunday 26th Feb, 1.30 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I cannot moan enough about how shite the officials in this country are. On the pitch and VAR are a total joke. Its fucking so many results each week. If the FA were to do anything other than sump money it may actually improve the game.

Another absolutely embarrassing performance from the officials in a Premier League game. Everyone else on the pitch gets held accountable for a poor display, why do the officials get away without explaining their poor performances? Not only the Ziyech incident, which regardless of if it was a red or not, was a convoluted mess, but also throughout this entire game Stuart Atwell has been over indulgent with stopages and it has barely been a half of football with how many times he's paused the game.

Could have been a second yellow but I think that’s a weak red. Somewhat a matter of interpretation, but he clearly pushes him on the shoulder first, and then his hand slides up and happens to catch him in the face a little bit. These guys push each other all the time. Did not look like a deliberate hit the face to me at all.

There are still Spurs fans who think VAR isn't a sign of football corruption, so this is karma, I suppose.
VAR is corrupt as fuck.

It's basically the same as all those talent shows that have phone ins to pick the winner.... But then the final decision is the judges.....

It's there to penalise teams that aren't in the good boys club so that they can always get punished and then at the same time get the darling teams off the hook.

Basically it's there to ensure that the Premier League have as much influence to get the result that they want.

It needs scrapping

Last edited:
VAR is not allowed to interfere with the Ref's decision if he has made one, I suggest whoever is doing VAR has had a word in the ear of the ref to save his arse. totally corrupt as the ref had made his decision and VAR has no place changing his mind for him.
Yes VAR are allowed to tell the ref to review a decision.

At the very least, it’s a 2nd yellow. Ref had the yellow out… it was clearly for the foul.

After that, Emerson gets a yellow for bumping into ziyech, but ziyech gets no penalty for scratching him in the face.

PL is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom