Tottenham Hotspur v Chav tastic Ass holes FC. Sunday 26th Feb, 1.30 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No predicted line ups etc in the OP? Just a rant. Childish title.

Shit thread. Delete this and let someone who does it properly start this match thread.

Thanks.

And don’t ever start one again

Edit: F off Henry you stalking little creep

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up you boring tosser

Warning World Cup GIF by Travis

Wash your mouth out with soap, Sol.

If you're going to start a match thread, do it properly.

Regards,
The entire TFC forum.

They are in the situation we were in with Nuno vs Manchester United. Their fans will want to lose so that the manager will be sacked. That’s how much they hate him.
Wonder if the players feel the same ? Cant say i have watched them much this season , does it look like he has lost the dressing room?

This must be a new record, a Cunt off and not even onto the second page yet! :contelol:

Unlike Jobless McCorleone, I have work to do, so its ending now. Hope you had fun watching me dismantle Sol Campbell this morning though!

I will put the peasant on ignore now though. Had my fun with him. Lets all ignore the peasant.

I'll get back on topic.

We are going to fuck the chavs right in the bumholey.

Wonder if the players feel the same ? Cant say i have watched them much this season , does it look like he has lost the dressing room?

They've made so many new signings that some of the players will have had their noses put out of joint, and the others won't have had time to gel properly yet (if they ever do).

Not saying we will but Sunday is a good chance to give them a right clackering.

He never had the dressing room to begin with, he has no history of success for the players to buy into. To succeed at Chelsea you have to have medals on your CV. Even AVB had a treble at Porto to point to.

Potter has a 24% win percentage for Brighton and he’s managing a CL-winning team. It’s a complete mismatch and always was. Combined with their total moron of an owner it’s a disaster. He is a good coach but this was a misstep for him, he needed to manage a Tottenham/Leicetser level team before he stepped to a super club.

Back
Top Bottom