Tottenham Hotspur v Chav tastic Ass holes FC. Sunday 26th Feb, 1.30 pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surprised by this, must be a case of location. We are right over the Chav fans and they were loud enough, had quieter fans this season. And we got plenty of nose from the Southstand drifting over too.
I’m a couple of rows behind the away fans and barely heard a whimper from them - absolutely the quietest away fans we’ve had all season!!!!

Yeh it’s nuts when people say he should have stayed at Brighton. What for? He got life changing money to go to the chavs nobody in their right mind would turn that down.

I wouldn’t take him here though, if he can’t succeed with the players he has there it’s probably because he just isn’t good enough. Any coach would want the backing and funding he has there.
For the first bit, maybe because of what happened to Moyes and Man Poo.

For the second, 100% agree. But that's with hindsight, when he was at Brighton it would have made sense, but yeah, point.

Quick one on the ref. Was that the most incompetent (not worse) ever refereeing performance you could ever likely see?
He went for a shit....
he went for a shiiiit,
the referee...
he went for a shit!

...you've SHIT, and you know you have,
YOU'VE SHIT, and you know you have...

He's touching cloth.... He's touching cloth...
He's touching cloth, he's touching cloth, he's touching cloth!

The ref, He's got a Turtles head, he's got a Turtles head, he's got a Turtles head!

...who, who, who let the Poo out?

....who's the wanker in the BROWN?
WHO'S THE WANKER IN THE BROWN!!

Never heard so many spontaneous SHIT-related songs in one go...

...well it was funny at the time in the South/Shelf corner!!

So you cunt features want us to win very gane. You said we need to start to be consistant and I showed we had already started over the last 5 games. Now go back and hibernate in yout shit hole .

Where did I say I want us to win every game? You are just making stuff up now.

Instead you show we had started being consistent by highlighting we are inconsistent. Well done. Amazing work.

And……..

“Cunt features”. “Hibernate in your shit hole”

Apparent inability to spell and even understand consistent…

Enjoy school tomorrow young man. With your seeming Mensa like high IQ the world is truly your oyster.

Yeah we were still getting that in the early/mid 80s when most of their fanbase seemed to be national front. I really do fucking hate everything about them.

I remember getting it at the Boleyn too but not to the same level as at the Bridge

They really have no peers for being scummy racists but they could run pretty fast to Seven Sisters in the 70s tbf

Just watched MOTD2.
Perplexed by the idiocy that’s allowed to pervade on the non-red card.
If that’s a yellow for the face push and he’s already due a yellow for the foul….how’s it still a yellow?

Where did I say I want us to win every game? You are just making stuff up now.

Instead you show we had started being consistent by highlighting we are inconsistent. Well done. Amazing work.

And……..

“Cunt features”. “Hibernate in your shit hole”

Apparent inability to spell and even understand consistent…

Enjoy school tomorrow young man. With your seeming Mensa like high IQ the world is truly your oyster.
Gobble Gobble Gobble Gobble

I’m a couple of rows behind the away fans and barely heard a whimper from them - absolutely the quietest away fans we’ve had all season!!!!
I am above them in 521. No way they were quieter than anyone else in my view. As much as I hate them, I can’t agree that they were quieter than any others. You didn’t hear “he spits when he talks” or “you let your country down” aimed at Kane ???

Their stupid “Champions of Europe” chat was also very audible.

Anyways. Not a point scorer. We all hear differently. Have a great night ahead.

Last edited:
What did they say on MOTD?

Should have been a red?

Second week in a row clear and obvious error against us.... Crickets..
On MOTD2. They showed a shot on target by Sterling I think, that was given offside in the game. No mention of the offside on Aunty BBC. Fucking ridiculous. Shot should not have been shown like that.

Back
Top Bottom