Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (H) | Saturday 10th February @ 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Did all the Johnson haters all just log out at the same time?
Seriously fella, he played like a polio victim on crutches up to that point, and pretty much everyone watching would have bet the farm that would have ended in row Z.
Trying to present yourself as Nostradamus is a major fraud.

I couldn't be more pleased for him, lets hope it bolsters his faith in himself. There's a footballer there but his confidence is in tatters.

Look at Richie now - different player after getting an op and getting his shit wired together

Hopefully his dentist is a Palace fan

medium_After-Filling-in-bad-cavities.jpg
Millwall mouth

Big win tbh.

Especially after the false narrative of how we apparently drop so many points late on. Not at our best but to come from behind and win will do this team wonders.

Yeh... Needed that.... Big time.

Lots of bodies back now... Full week off; now lets re-group, shape up and put a run together.

Hope Porro & Udog aren't too ruffed up tho'.

Was also interesting that what I thought would happen did.
Brighton also tried peps foul vicario tactic which got Everton a lot of joy, didn't work at all this time as maddison protected him .

Not sure I understand all the Werner hate considering he’s got two assists (should be three including Udogie goal) in four games?! 🤷🏻‍♂️

He’s decent rotation option considering the loan/permanent fee.

Back
Top Bottom