Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (26th Dec) (12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's about the lack of options which are dictating choices at present.

All are on trial. Some already for the chop - Rose for one and about time.

But the likes of Sissoko, Winks are playing for their first team futures.
Yes, but they need different partners. They don't work well together. I'd be much more confident if José paired Winksy with Skipp and Sissoko with Ndombele for example.

Big game for Sess.

Because outside of when we rotate in cups or occasions like when Son is suspended, I can't see him getting in the team outside of left wing back on a 3 at the back system.
Good luck getting a back 3 in a José system.

Anyone see anything they do like in the line up? I bet you were all fun when you got your presents yesterday?

attack looks good as ever; sessegnon will be interesting to see and a good challenge for Son; great to see Érik on the bench; Winks should be able to take some MF pressure from Sissoko who will be able to follow in more; should also free Dele from dropping so deep.
Interested to see how we do against a backed defence.

looking forward to it.

#glasshalffull

:allitongue::kanegoal::llorishowudoin:

Back
Top Bottom