Tottenham Hotspur v Brighton (26th Dec) (12:30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Desperate stuff at either end of the pitch and fuck all in between.

Kane put a real shift in today, old Kane style. As soon as players like Eriksen and Lo Celso came on we looked like a different team, one that could actually play a bit of football. Goal aside Alli bumbled through that entire game, Moura flits about like a puppy on a PSP enema.

Could be a blessing in disguise Sissoko and Winks out for the next one, although it means we are sure to see Thomas the Tank Dier next to someone, at least it will be someone new next to him.

Please Santa, bring me a midfield for fucking Christmas.

I don't know how you can blame the manager for a shit attitude, Poch clearly had the same issue with these lazy cunts who can't be bothered to turn up.

Tired of these players stealing a living, either turn up for 90 mins or fuck off away from my club.
Poch tried to get rid of some of them, not triple their wages and hand out new contracts.

Amazing how as soon as we brought on Lo Celso and Eriksen and moved Sissoko wide we looked a good team...

He has his uses does Moussa but he should not be our starting CM he tries but he's not good enough for it

Last edited:
I actually thought Dier was decent when he came on.

Still many problems through, especially now with half the team suspended and Dele possibly injured

That was hard work. Imagine if we played BOTH halves with pace and accurate passing!

Did I see Jose chatting up the Brighton right back? Could do worse from what I saw today...aurier was generally tragic again

Second half obviously much improved, but the first half was very poor.
Second goal was superbly worked and finished but there is much to improve on.m throughout the team.
Injuries and suspensions will clearly play a big part in team selection for the Norwich game.
Overall a hard won but deserved three points.

I have something to say about VAR. If they are willing to review the passage of play for fouls by the attacking team then why can’t they review it for complete and utter dives by the attacking team in which a goal is scored from the resulting free kick? Is that too much to ask? Obligatory fuck Mike Dean.

Back
Top Bottom