Tottenham Hotspur v Brentford (H) | Wednesday 31st January @ 19:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think you have to accept the mistakes with this sort of system. On top of that the guys making them are still relatively early on in their careers and you hope would cut them out as they gain experience.

Agree he was a proper handful - would love to see him in a spurs shirt - saw ange go out if his way to talk to him at the final whistle - not a brilliant lip reader but I think he said your medical is at 12 tomorrow see you then - or maybe he was asking if he cashed out at half time.

Looking for the BOG

I mean, incredible as it's the end of January but that would have been the first time Maddison and Bentancur both started the same game isn't it?

And VDV and Bentancur perhaps? And Maddison and Werner. We're still gelling, and Brentfords seconds was the result of a hideous individual error.

We can learn from this, we've won and we moved on.

What is it with these shitty irrelevant tin pot clubs trying to piss on our parade all the time.

It's like they hate us because we doing what they wish they could do.

Fuck the lot of em

Never used to mind Brentford but hopefully now they fuck off back to sucking Toneys dick in the championship.

Kulusevski ffs. Just pass it to Richarlison or hold the fucking thing in the corner. Don’t just fucking kick it out
He was pathetic most of the game. Why people think his actually a top 4 team player is beyond me. Towards the end facing south stand he gets the ball has plenty of grass to attack. What does he do just passes it back. He had a chance to shot at 3-1 but dilly dallied and didn’t get shot away. I despair at the money we have spent on him
And Johnson and think what we could have got.

I mean, incredible as it's the end of January but that would have been the first time Maddison and Bentancur both started the same game isn't it?

And VDV and Bentancur perhaps? And Maddison and Werner. We're still gelling, and Brentfords seconds was the result of a hideous individual error.

Although Maddison and Bentancur both played against Palace and Chelsea, they were never actually on the pitch at the same time before tonight.
Palace, Maddison came off 89th minute (for Gil) with Bentancur coming on in the 90th (for Kulu).
Then against City, Bentancur came off for Maddison.

VDV and Bentancur had been on the pitch at the same time against Palace, they also missed each other against Chelsea - but of course both started against City.

Dipper
Nah i'm fumming that we won.....

Of course I'm fucking happy we won, the point is that we played like absolute fucking clowns at points and there were plenty of lucky moments where we could have lost that.

Winning this doesn't mean you can't recognise the obvious weaknesses to our game.

I swear to God, some of you are unbelievably fucking dense.

Most of the people dislike bombing me were slagging the team of just 10 minutes ago.
Dippers spanked chavs 4-1 players a kid a RB! We struggle to beat Brentford at home. We are making hard work of beating these teams like conte use to. I’m really not seeing good progressive chance creating attacking football. Again to say we scored from 3 chances we created. Other teams would punish us if we defended like we do today!

He was pathetic most of the game. Why people think his actually a top 4 team player is beyond me. Towards the end facing south stand he gets the ball has plenty of grass to attack. What does he do just passes it back. He had a chance to shot at 3-1 but dilly dallied and didn’t get shot away. I despair at the money we have spent on him
And Johnson and think what we could have

Outside of that 6 month period under Conte in 2022....what has Kulu really done...? I mean seriously...this season his decision making hasn't been great, not much of a dribbler...doesn't score many goals...uh.....

The only thing he is good at is holding up and progressing the ball....that isnt enough...

If we ever wanna win the league or win trophies...we have to do better than Kulu.

Dipper

Dippers spanked chavs 4-1 players a kid a RB! We struggle to beat Brentford at home. We are making hard work of beating these teams like conte use to. I’m really not seeing good progressive chance creating attacking football. Again to say we scored from 3 chances we created. Other teams would punish us if we defended like we do today!
We have scored 47 goals from 22 games, 4 behind Liverpool and City.

Conte lost 1-3 at home against Brentford.

Dipper

Fucking hell, they've had 8 years with Klopp, we've had 6 months with Ange, what do you expect man, we're a work in progress.

Man your posts are devoid of any common sense sometimes, like just think for a minute before you hit that reply button

Back
Top Bottom