Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He needs to be dropped but there’s nobody else pushing for his place so he can carry on being mediocre

Play Eriksen behind Son and Moura, and then patch together the midfield anyway we can, out of Dier, Moose,Skipp and Wanyama.

Either way, Alli needs some time on the bench. He looked divisions off the pace tonight.

How about you cheer the team on your own way and leave everyone else to fucking enjoy doing it the way they want to?

Who the fuck do you think you are, telling people they are cunts because they want to discuss the tactical side of the game or criticise the fucking millionaire players and the multi millionaire manager when they get stuff wrong, because they care.

He’s Cooperman

People actually said we're a better side without Harry Kane lol, the "football" we played out there today was fucking atrocious, yet we're some how still in this. Hopefully we have the world class Son for the second leg, not the one we occasionally get who can't control a football, because if that Son turns up we have no chance.

This Ajax team play some pretty stuff, but they really aren't that good, we shouldn't be going out to them, our side of a couple years ago absolutely wipes the floor with this lot.

I might actually that even THAT Son is better than what we had out there today, cause no one knows when he will unleash a worldy at least. That back line of Ajax wasn't scared of anyone tonight.

Some of you posters disgust me - beyond belief.

All you live for is to point out negatives, complain about our players and shit on the team, the tactics, the team formation, the manager - yada yada yada

What the fuck is the matter with you people? Is it more important for you to audition for being a pundit on MOTD/BT Sports/NBC – than it is to stand behind the team and say something that makes you sound like you are supporters?

Some of you say the most incredibly crass things, and you have no awareness of the impact that you have on people (like me) who hate to see us play poorly, but care enough to not want to simply pour scorn on the efforts our players are making.

You posters are the equivalent of people who might turn up at a major accident and instead of encouraging and helping the injured, would simply find a stick to poke in their wounds and say, “shit, that must hurt, you will probably die from that!”

Be ashamed

Fuck off mate. We were awful tonight, face it.

Ok I'll rephrase...

What substitutions would u have made tonight instead of the full back one you criticised?

Well I'll stick with my response.

Our bizarre transfer policy over the last two windows has left two full backs as our 'impact subs' in the CL semi. We needed at least three extra players that we can rely on for 40 games a season.

Oh, and I'm not paid £10 m a year to make these decisions.

Dire performance. Same culprits not stepping up when our other big names are missing. Not good enough.

Llorente starting up front should never happen.

I’d genuinely take two of the kids putting some effort and energy in over the way Dele and Eriksen are playing at times. Total passengers when we’re up against it.

Back
Top Bottom