Tottenham Hotspur v Ajax, Champions League Semi-Final, Tue 30th April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Gullit and Dessaily on Bein say they have never seen an average, technically inferior midfield incapable of stringing few passes together at this level than Tottenhams.

Gullit giggles and continue to mention how can a PL club with so much resources ends up fielding a player of Wanyama's calibre at this stage of this competition?

Both believe this game is done and dusted.
Good thing they don’t decide who goes through.

Gullit and Dessaily on Bein say they have never seen an average, technically inferior midfield incapable of stringing few passes together at this level than Tottenhams.

Gullit giggles and continue to mention how can a PL club with so much resources ends up fielding a player of Wanyama's calibre at this stage of this competition?

Both believe this game is done and dusted.

Bein is for cunts

Wanayama was a top class DM before his injuries. Dele and Eriksne are quality mids - those 2 are biased cunts

I'm strangely optimistic. Our final ball was shit but we had so, so many good positions around their box. I'm not saying we are favourites, but by the same token its going to be an interesting situation for Ajax at home in front of a stadium expecting to get to the final.

2-1 to us.

Well, poor result but, BUT if Neres' shot goes in we were out. Still 90 minutes to play and having learned how not to play against them for the first 30 minutes and having a real goal threat returning in Sonny, who knows?

We really needed to keep a clean sheet. Now with a mountain to climb but we have to believe it possible.

Score first next week and we REALLY shake them up. Nothing to lose, we have to go for it, fight like never before. They are a good side yes, but with another makeshift side today we matched them and had the better of it after the first half an hour. Yes, we weren't great with some poor performances from our key men but we more than matched them once we got the formation right. Play with some belief next week and we can get something.

One major blessing is Poch cannot set us up like today. We have to win so I expect we'll be set up right next time to play attacking football with four at the back (please)

This game is only half time.

Some of you posters disgust me - beyond belief.

All you live for is to point out negatives, complain about our players and shit on the team, the tactics, the team formation, the manager - yada yada yada

What the fuck is the matter with you people? Is it more important for you to audition for being a pundit on MOTD/BT Sports/NBC – than it is to stand behind the team and say something that makes you sound like you are supporters?

Some of you say the most incredibly crass things, and you have no awareness of the impact that you have on people (like me) who hate to see us play poorly, but care enough to not want to simply pour scorn on the efforts our players are making.

You posters are the equivalent of people who might turn up at a major accident and instead of encouraging and helping the injured, would simply find a stick to poke in their wounds and say, “shit, that must hurt, you will probably die from that!”

Be ashamed

How about you cheer the team on your own way and leave everyone else to fucking enjoy doing it the way they want to?

Who the fuck do you think you are, telling people they are cunts because they want to discuss the tactical side of the game or criticise the fucking millionaire players and the multi millionaire manager when they get stuff wrong, because they care.

Look, I'm one of the guys that will call out Trippier for the smallest mistake, but he was decent tonight. A bit shit at crossing, but one of his best performances of the year defensively.
Did we watch the same game? His crossing wasn't just 'a bit shit' is was awful. And he almost made yet another huge individual error with that pass back which almost lead to a second. Offered nothing going forward as per fucking usual. Honestly, I've just had it with the guy. I really can't bear it now when he plays. And I'm not the type to scapegoat.

Speaking of maggots, how's your tiny dick these days? Still wrinkly? (this is where you reply 'fuck off you maggot' again, in that imaginative and endearing way you have after half a shandy).

Fuck off maggot

This is where you accuse me of having a criminal record for paedophilic activities but like last time when several posters called you out you couldn’t back it up and were outed like the scum you are

Go on admit it

Maggot

Back
Top Bottom