Tottenham Hotspur FC v Sport Lisboa e Benfica

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meanwhile...

Timmy teaching Jan how to keep his balance and not fall over.

2063596_w2.jpg

I'm just glad we are going into these two massive games with hopefully the air clear and less chance of problems amongst the ranks....

.....That being said, I think even with Carlito Brigante Carlito Brigante and ArcspacE ArcspacE gone there is still an overwhelming possibility of online twauble:nawty:

Alright guys, I need your opinion:
If I could only watch one game live on the net (this week) ... should it be this one (vs Benfica) or should I watch the NLD this weekend, instead?

One massive reason I wanna win this trophy. We can all sing "CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE, YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE" everywhere we go next season. just like those chelsea cunts did. The fact it wouldnt be strictly true would just make singing it even better.

I like the lineup, but I really wanted Soldado to start.

Oh and is Dembele injured?
Or could it be more to it ... ala TS's standpoint on the less passionate ones.

Back
Top Bottom