Tottenham Hotspur FC - Man City Mercenaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Exactly I dont get the meltdown, we'd have lost even with the disgusting decisions - not Tim's fault Man City are carving through every team they face, we have no devine right to beat them at white hart lane, everyone needs to face it they are a great side!

You are allowed to put up a bit of a fight and pick a team that isn't going to be carved open so easily.

Bentaleb and Sigurdsson were both poor selections.

Copy image address and paste it in the space when u open the image icon?.....and post
Just does this...

photo.php

Whilst your opinion is respectable I must say it seems by trying to be fair you've leaned the wrong way. Very, very harsh pen and Ade never touched the ball or affected play by trying to so it wasn't offside.
He jumped for it though - he was interfering. The linesman made two mistakes: not giving Ade offside and giving Dawson offside. The penalty was a close call, but rose definitely got dzeko's heel before the ball. Very harsh to be sent off for that though. Sendings off should be reserved for preventing a certain goal and cynical fouls to prevent goal scoring opportunities, rather than genuine attempts to get the ball.

So you've seen footage no-one else have seen? Not saying it couldn't have been a foul by Rose, but no footage has confirmed it was.
The footage on BT they were playing when Ginola was talking about it seemed, to me anyway, to show it clearly. Watch rose's left leg, rather than the one he goes for the ball with.

Anyway, doesn't matter now either way. I just hope the whole thing doesn't deflate the team too much.

So our goal difference gets yet another arse-raping:paulinhowtf:

Have we ever shipped 11 goals to a single team in a season? Must be another milestone in a fantastic season that just keeps on giving :llorisserious:

Back
Top Bottom