Tottenham Hotspur '13-'14 Season Discussion Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

VirginiaSpur

"Well done boys, good process." - Ref. Hooper
With the new season upon us, I figured that we really need a discussion thread that isn't restricted to individual matches and offers a wider commentary on the season itself, and how it pertains to Tottenham Hotspur.

Quite excited for this season, and to see over the coming weeks how our First 11 is going to be constructed, especially as it seems to me that our First 11 is going to be far less concrete this season. I believe that we've now got that squad depth that we've long been clamoring for, and there is going to be a great deal of rotation over the course of the season.

COYS!

Just what we need. Healthy competition for places in the team, that's what usually brings the best out of players!

skeptical-hippo.jpg

Immensely anticipating this season, because there's such a wide gap of places we could finish in depending on this new squad. There's at least a decent chance of finishing in any spot between 1st-7th IMO. However, we cannot finish below Woolwich this year. With the amount of money that has come and in and sent back out on player exchange, this investment has to be returned. And I think it will be. Let's get it done you Spurs.

2013-14: Wenger's last season in the Prem and he walks out with his streak over us snapped.

Agree with Case's first post tbh but for what it's worth, I think some people are getting over-excited about things, not that we don't have a good team but just remembering other teams are good as well. I imagine we'll be battling for fourth again, and it will come down to us or scum. Can't see past that at the moment

This season is going to be so fucking boring, its obvious we are going to win the league...there is not a single decent team to compete with this year. Watching other squads get thrashed like a chicken in front of a hungry Sandro, week in and week out is bound to get boring.

Ugh. I'm going to have to start to watch competitive couponing.

This season is going to be so fucking boring, its obvious we are going to win the league...there is not a single decent team to compete with this year. Watching other squads get thrashed like a chicken in front of a hungry Sandro, week in and week out is bound to get boring.

Ugh. I'm going to have to start to watch competitive couponing.

Agree with all this.....

#footballsshit

Back
Top Bottom