Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What sort of fucking defending was this just before the first goal. They all backed off to the 6 yard line. Amateurish.

G8IMQ7H.jpg
It's actually more clever play from the attackers. They knew defence always goes to defend the 6 yard box for low cross, so just wait for cut back.

Question is where is the midfield.

Dele saying the mentality wasn't strong enough. That is fucking worrying when players come out with that stuff. Bad attitude is more infectious than COVID 19.

People need to accept that regardless of how poorly we perform this year, Mourinho will be here for the full 20/21 season.

We literally can not afford to sack him. He is one of the highest paid managers ever. It would cost a fortune. Levy will stick by him 100%.
When we appointed JM we knew that he would be here for the duration.
Whoever came in would face the same problems.
It will take anyone 2/3 windows and games may be called off before the summer so scouting becomes more difficult, especially through closed doors !
I hope that JM knows who he wants and buys early.

Poch really deserved better. He never got the full backing of the board to replenish the squad. We should have gone all in on Grealish back in 2018. So many mistakes. But sacking him was the worst. The club should swallow their pride and fire Mou, rehire Poch and give him what he’s always wanted. But it’s never going to happen and this club is going to suffer for it.

I think poch is spoken about to much on here but this is how I feel.

As football fans we demand loyalty. We drove Judas to madness due to a lack of loyalty.

And yet we turn on the man who got us through to a european cup final , a man who after two decades of hurt got us finishing above the scum. Did he make mistakes ? Yes and by the end he looked like he had enough but levy should have noted that it was just as much his fault and supported him.

I was all for the Jose appointment. And he did make an impression to begin with.

However, after kane got injured he immediately mugged Son off and implied he wasnt good enough even though he carried us for 2 seasons when kane had previously been injured and scored for fun. From that point Son was never himself and now he is injured.

I seriously question what they fuck we do in training. That was just about the worst we've played...since first half of burnley game. We need to finish bottom half, either so jose gets sacked or we go and seriously spend on some better players. Either way I feel as low as I've felt since the late 90s and early 2000s.

Back
Top Bottom