Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Starting to become very apparent that, even though Poch had clearly given up towards the end (and frankly, who could blame him considering the clusterfuck above him) he was clearly right about this squad needing a rebuild.

I’m sure José will be having strong words with Levy

So fucking obvious

I'm sick of the moaning about injuries and enic. Fundamentally we show absolutely no commitment, desire or passion. How are the likes of winks, dier, alli starting this game. We cannot even do the basics. The system is totally wrong. Leipzig are rapid yet he has picked probably our slowest cbs. Our only tactic is to lump it lump when the only player we have up even trying is lucas.

If he doesnt throw on parrott at ht then I give up.

Winks is absolutely terrible. He cannot keep the ball. He is making lo celso look shit. No way he is better than ndombele even if he cant run.

As we cant defend at all then we only have one option, yet as winks can't pass and none of our front 3 are able to hold the ball it is farcical. This is all on Jose I'm afraid. I heard on the radio on my way home that we have conceded the first goal 14 times in the games since jose has been appointed.

We have no choice but to attack. Fuck it, just play 6 up top, not like our defence or midfield do anything anyway.

Starting to become very apparent that, even though Poch had clearly given up towards the end (and frankly, who could blame him considering the clusterfuck above him) he was clearly right about this squad needing a rebuild.

Every man and his dog knew it Levy/Poch whoever it was depending on who you listen to. Have set us back 3 years at least with that almost 2 year self imposed transfer ban

I'm sick of the moaning about injuries and enic. Fundamentally we show absolutely no commitment, desire or passion. How are the likes of winks, dier, alli starting this game. We cannot even do the basics. The system is totally wrong. Leipzig are rapid yet he has picked probably our slowest cbs. Our only tactic is to lump it lump when the only player we have up even trying is lucas.

If he doesnt throw on parrott at ht then I give up.

Winks is absolutely terrible. He cannot keep the ball. He is making lo celso look shit. No way he is better than ndombele even if he cant run.

As we cant defend at all then we only have one option, yet as winks can't pass and none of our front 3 are able to hold the ball it is farcical. This is all on Jose I'm afraid. I heard on the radio on my way home that we have conceded the first goal 14 times in the games since jose has been appointed.

We have no choice but to attack. Fuck it, just play 6 up top, not like our defence or midfield do anything anyway.
Yeah don't worry lads we can fix the team by ughhh not starting anyone.

:mourloopy:

Back
Top Bottom