Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even Lo Celso has been guff tonight it's just genuinely been awful is this the players revolting against Jose or are we really this fucking bad surely not? Almost every player there is a international

Lo Celso off for Fernandes just to close up shop and make sure we don't score WP Jose

Wonder what Filip Lesniak is up to these days. He was a youth player of ours I felt had massive potential.
Funny you should bring him up. The same person that I argued with about Sess was quite fond of Lesniak. I knew nothing of the player other than those last 4-5 games he played for us in 2018ish.

He was pathetic last game

Mourinho having a shocker doesn't negate Ndombele's complete lack of effort
He was just as average as about 5 or 6 players, and im talking about the decision to slate him to the press, which was supposed to be about getting a reaction from the player, if it’s not then it’s literally just an excuse to get away from the fact he got it wrong tactically again.

I think Mourinho is purposefully allowing the crap to continue. He wants a rebuild next year. He wont get it if we make champions league. We've seen that with Potch.I know he is stubborn but Im used to him making radical subs if things aren't working. Now, he is just watching.

Back
Top Bottom