Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Never mind hitting the disagree button Johnathan - explain your position - without using the C- word!

The home side need to be really shit tonight or we are out! If they are mediocre- we’re still out!

Just took a shit. Looking at the size of it there’s no way that came out of my arse.

Just goes to show anything is possible. 4-0 Spurs.
giphy.gif

This club needs to aim higher than just qualify for CL spot

what we've got a God given right to be finishing top 4 every year do we? ahead of clubs with greater revenue than us?

Actually don't answer. I'm not fucked doing this.

COYS! big on needed tonight! hope we go all out.

funny thing is, even if we concede it actually doesn't make a diff. have to score 2 regardless.

Fuck it.... I'm starting Ndombele.... Let's see some fire in that belly.... If the gaffa is such a cunt, prove him wrong!
Hugo
Serge / Toby / Dav / Jan
GLC / Dier / Ndombele
Lucas / Parrot / Dele

COYS!!! :tobyarm:

Fuck it.... I'm starting Ndombele.... Let's see some fire in that belly.... If the gaffa is such a cunt, prove him wrong!
Hugo
Serge / Toby / Dav / Jan
GLC / Dier / Ndombele
Lucas / Parrot / Dele

COYS!!! :tobyarm:

I think we both know Ndombele and Parrott aren't starting.

Back
Top Bottom