Top Four predictions?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think this all comes down to the Chelski match. If we beat those cumguzzlers, we will finish third and the Scum 4th. If we lose or draw, we will finish 4th and the scum 3rd.

To sum up I think we will beat those shitbags and finish 3rd.

Siggy>>>Lennon coming inside. Decision making, passing ability, can get a head on a cross from the wing.
on the flip side there, Sig often goes inside too early (like he did yesterday) as lennon was raised a winger he knows the value of offering width before he cuts inside much more naturally than Sig

if we finish 5th behind Chelsea and Chelsea win the Europa League, will Chelsea be allowed to defend the Europa League and thus allowing us into the CL.

I questioned this a while back, if won the EL and finished 3rd....what competition do you enter?

I guess UEFA will make up another on the spot decision at our expense somehow.

if we finish 5th behind Chelsea and Chelsea win the Europa League, will Chelsea be allowed to defend the Europa League and thus allowing us into the CL.

They will defend it when they are knocked out of the group stage of the CL and have to drop down into the Europa.

The best thing about this result is that it has given everyone a big buzz and after watching the manager and players being interviewed after the game, we can do anything!!!! COYS

I just did the BBC predictor for a second time, this time feeling a lot more positive. I got us finishing third, Chelscum 4th and the Scum 5th. How sweet would that be? :avbdamn: I tried to be as realistic as possible:

Spurs:

Wigan (W)
Chelsea (D)
Southapmton (W)
Stoke (D)
Sunderland (W)

Chavs:

Swansea (W)
United (D)
Tottenham (D)
Villa (W)
Everton (D)

Scum:

United (L)
QPR (W)
Wigan (W)
Newcastle (D)

A good result and people put on their rose-tinted sunglasses again. Always the way.

Anyone who predicts us coming in the top four positions, in this thread, directly after the Man C result, ought to take some extra-curricular tutoring from Lawro.

Belief a result like that, coupled with the atmosphere, can instill in the players goes a long, long way.

A good result and people put on their rose-tinted sunglasses again. Always the way.

Anyone who predicts us coming in the top four positions, in this thread, directly after the Man C result, ought to take some extra-curricular tutoring from Lawro.
Fucking hell, someone piss in your coffee this morning?

I just did the BBC predictor for a second time, this time feeling a lot more positive. I got us finishing third, Chelscum 4th and the Scum 5th. How sweet would that be? :avbdamn: I tried to be as realistic as possible:

Spurs:

Wigan (W)
Chelsea (D)
Southapmton (W)
Stoke (D)
Sunderland (W)

Chavs:

Swansea (W)
United (D)
Tottenham (D)
Villa (W)
Everton (D)

Scum:

United (L)
QPR (W)
Wigan (W)
Newcastle (D)
Only one loss in all those fixtures? Not sure how realistic it is. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'm betting we will lose a game before the end of the season, but I also think there is a good chance of the other two dropping points as well.

For me the really vital games are against Stoke, Southampton, Sunderland and Wigan, we need to ensure we win the bread and butter games. These should all be wins for a team of our quality. That's 12 points we have to pick up. The Chelsea game is a game we are capable of winning but will likely lose.

With Fergie going on about beating Chelsea's points record Utd will have to win all of their games. So they will be motivated against the Red and Blue Scummers. Chelsea also have a crazy amount of games to play.

It's gonna be bloody close, I'm not gonna give a prediction either. Fergie will push this all the way IMO - why should he give up once the season is over? That's not his style. He wants to send a message out for next season that United are the best around and I think he wants to go away to the Emirates and Stamford Bridge and give them a pummelling.

Let's hope so, anyway.

Yesterday has give me hope... sort of.

United
City
Woolwich
Us
Chelsea.

We really should be getting a minimum of TEN points from remaining 5 games. Starting with 3, Saturday.

It's gonna be bloody close, I'm not gonna give a prediction either. Fergie will push this all the way IMO - why should he give up once the season is over? That's not his style. He wants to send a message out for next season that United are the best around and I think he wants to go away to the Emirates and Stamford Bridge and give them a pummelling.

Let's hope so, anyway.
Absolutely, and it's not like they have another other competitions to rotate for.

Back
Top Bottom