Top Four predictions?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Smoked Salmon

Finest human being of all time
So, based on today's results, it's arguable that the most likely scenario is:-

3rd - Chelscum
4th - Us
5th - The filth.

That said, everything can change quickly in football. The goons have four games left, and their next is against United at the Scumerates. They've one 5 of their past 6 games (drawing the other one) and arguably they are due drop points. If they drop points they we can afford to lose against Chelscum.

What do you think, reckon we're gonna do it? Or will Le Arse win all their remaining games? Knowing our luck they fucking will. :avbcringe:

The only prediction I have is that it will be FUCKING CLOSE

I did the BBC predictometer thing the other day and had

3.Woolwich-73
4.Chelsea-71
5.Spurs-69

And now we are 3 points better off than I thought we would be

Chelsea's run in isn't actually that great, and with the extra games they have from Europa I'd imagine we have a better chance of beating them to 4th than Woolwich.

If we can beat them at Stamford then we will take it, if not then we might be in trouble. Can't see Woolwich dropping too many from their games.

I think one major factor is that it depends on how hard United celebrate their title win if they win tomorrow ??

4b56422d8952.jpg

man u
man city
spursssssssss
Woolwich

Funny what a win can do, feel a lot more confident now, i think the run in could hurt chelsea to many games and all that.

I think everything will hinge on our match at Chelscum, I know they are our bogey team but I really feel after the brilliant performance today we can go there and get a result. QPR did.

We made City look very ordinary today and totally out played them in that second half. I predict we will finish 3rd worse case 4th. But let's take one match at a time, hopefully United will get results against both Chelscum & Woolwich.

With every win we're the bee's fucking knees but slip up once and we're dog shit. Can't we just decide if we're good or not and stop with this torment?
Start games in a 4-3-3Inverted Winger and we've got very good chances of winning all our remaining games, persist with the quasi 4-4-2/4-2-3-1 with bale as the 2nd striker/CAM and we'll struggle in them instead...
Today proved how much more balanced and lethal we are as a team when we have a passer and two runners/passers in the middle and Bale back out wide (ON THE RIGHT PLEASE I WANT THEM GODLY SHOTS!) add a LW of your choosing (Dempsey in his favoured position, Siggy who's very capable of cutting inside and sending a screamer or through ball or the BRAP BRAPness of Azza, playing as an inverted winger might make him more happy to shoot, and boy will that clinical finisher SCORE!) and we could see silly scorelines against a few of the 'lower' teams! :bale2: :avbdamn: :dempsey2: :gylfi: :lennon:

JD to come on as a Sub for Ade after 60/70min as well and destroy tired legs and minds! :defoe2:

I never said that, I would prefer Lennon to be the one operating on the left as he's one hell of a finisher and his speed scares the shit out of defenders, I'm just not sure he'd be that comfortable cutting inside and playing through-balls/shooting
Siggy>>>Lennon coming inside. Decision making, passing ability, can get a head on a cross from the wing.

Back
Top Bottom