Top 4 or Woolwich winning the league

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Top 4 or Woolwich winning league

• Total voters
I dont think we'll need to roll over for City, firstly I think Liverpool are gonna snatch it especially if they go out of Europa now, and theres no fucking way on earth we go up there and take points with how one sided the reffing will be after last game with them, secondly the cracks are already showing in Arsenals frail mentality in that shit 2-2 draw with Bayern, I'm backing Villa to find a response to their shit form recently and get a point off them this weekend, and we've already matched them once this season, I think we're more than capable of beating them.
If they somehow get past Bayern they will also be playing 2 further games against one of City and Real, they have some seriously tough games to close out the season, I'm backing them to flop it all again.

dont want Woolwich winning anything, and would rather finish 5th than see them win it. 4th isn't a trophy so no fussed.
However i think we'll beat both city and Woolwich at home, at least dont see us loosing to either. So maybe that opens it up for pool as the refs will beat us at anfield

Too easy. Should have been something like "So penultimate game of the season, with a final game against an already relegated Shef United to come we need a point to stay up against City. But.....that point enables the Nomads to win the league. Hmmmm.....

Still not close I'd play Forster in goal Davis Royale centerbacks Dragusin Center mid, and Scarlett up front alongside Richarlison.

Honestly it’s kind of pathetic the vote is this lopsided.

Are people actually spurs fans or anti Woolwich fans?

I’d get it if both 4th and 5th made CL and it was a pointless result for us. But if it’s the difference between CL and not CL for us, what’s good for Tottenham is what’s good for the club.

This kind of shows that people get more satisfaction on hating other teams than enjoying their own team and explains why football pundits are so toxic. Because the customers love the toxicity.

Last edited:
Wouldn't surprise me if the peeps who'd roll over to influence a rival's plight are those who insist on singing 'Stand up if you hate...' when we're not even playing them, Small club mentality fuelled by a small or non existent brain.

Why even give the scummy cnuts the time of day, it's quite distasteful creating threads about the shitbags.

Honestly it’s kind of pathetic the vote is this lopsided.

Are people actually spurs fans or anti Woolwich fans?

I’d get it if both 4th and 5th made CL and it was a pointless result for us. But if it’s the difference between CL and not CL for us, what’s good for Tottenham is what’s good for the club.

This kind of shows that people get more satisfaction on hating other teams than enjoying their own team and explains why football pundits are so toxic. Because the customers love the toxicity.

Not being in the CL for a year won't hurt us like Ange said and if it means that it's at the expense of them winning the league then so be it.

The people saying they'd rather be relegated though are silly because that would hurt us in more ways than anyone can imagine.

Wouldn't surprise me if the peeps who'd roll over to influence a rival's plight are those who insist on singing 'Stand up if you hate...' when we're not even playing them, Small club mentality fuelled by a small or non existent brain.

Why even give the scummy cnuts the time of day, it's quite distasteful creating threads about the shitbags.

Agree, can’t stand it. Very West Ham.

Fair enough if someone is all about Spurs rather than hating them lot but for me it's not even close when you consider the value of 4th Vs winning the league.

Fuck them everytime

Fair enough if someone is all about Spurs rather than hating them lot but for me it's not even close when you consider the value of 4th Vs winning the league.

Fuck them everytime
I chuckle at the idea that there is some kind of moral highground. Football is the most partisan sport there is. Because of the way it is structured it is a deeply emotional pastime. The passionate love it inspires means that rivalry will inspire bitter loathing. Finishing 4th is not some great achievement, giving up the status of the third best in the country is nothing so hardly a sacrifice . Ergo not wanting Woolwich not to be the best team is eminently logical. I'm amazed it's even contentious . Its not mutually exclusive you can love Spurs and absolutely hate Woolwich it's actually why the sport is so compulsive

There’s not enough skin in the game in this vote.

Lets up the stakes.

Would you make a deal with the devil that everyone you love gets put on on a plane that’s preset to crash into a mountain to stop Woolwich winning the league??

How much do you really care???

That’s going to separate the people from the Bill Shankly’s of this world.

Fuck them everytime

probably people who dont know many or any gooners. As with liverpool its just easy to ignore tv/internet for the summer, but Woolwich winning is UHD real life and in my face

I dont think we'll need to roll over for City, firstly I think Liverpool are gonna snatch it especially if they go out of Europa now, and theres no fucking way on earth we go up there and take points with how one sided the reffing will be after last game with them, secondly the cracks are already showing in Arsenals frail mentality in that shit 2-2 draw with Bayern, I'm backing Villa to find a response to their shit form recently and get a point off them this weekend, and we've already matched them once this season, I think we're more than capable of beating them.
If they somehow get past Bayern they will also be playing 2 further games against one of City and Real, they have some seriously tough games to close out the season, I'm backing them to flop it all again.
Wheels have come off Liverpool (and the hubcaps have already been nicked and flogged), I just don't think they are that good tbh.

There is only so much Klopp can do even with getting 110% out of them for most of the season.

I know it's a bit of small mentality but us getting fourth isn't really going to propel us to greater things as long as Levy is in charge .We should know that by now and seeing the goons winning the league would be a real bummer .

Let's focus on beating the smarmy, cheating cunts at home in the NLD, see where we stand, then turn our minds to the May fixtures in May.

The pressure was on against Bayern and they cocked it up. Raya up on the half way line getting in the way . Literally falling over when Kane was about to take the pen.
Pressure ramps up v Villa, then again at Bayern. If Bayern knock them out I think it will kill them.

Back
Top Bottom