Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We know he was fit the whole time, as my post showed, and we know all the contract stuff was leaked as soon as he and his camp got to Belgium.
The rest is to either dismiss all the rumours, like I did regarding Walker, or accept there is some truth to it, hence the fact he hasnt signed.

As for needing Toby for this match, I think we did just fine without him last time we played them

You DIDNT know he was fit the whole time

What a ridiculous thing to say?

Even for you

From the last time we played them we would improve with a fit Toby

Think I’ll go with Poch on this one

The only person who Id drop from this discussion is Toby.

Jan and Sanchez, any wing backs preferably Trippier and Davies, Dembele n Dier, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Kane
Thats my team.

So Kane the sloth as you call him makes it

Fuck me what a turnaround

The only person who Id drop from this discussion is Toby.

Jan and Sanchez, any wing backs preferably Trippier and Davies, Dembele n Dier, Eriksen, Dele, Son, Kane
Thats my team.

I don't think that's going to be the team.

The biggest frustration right now is the lack of form of Wanyama because whilst we need to and probably will be on the front foot I just think the Wanyama of last season would have grabbed that midfield.

My concern and expectation at the same time is Pochettino will try to surprise Mourinho.

So Kane the sloth as you call him makes it

Fuck me what a turnaround

Turnaround?

Heres my views on dropping Kane from before Brighton

Give him a stint late on tomorrow, start him on Saturday and go on from there.

Being dropped doesnt mean what it meant in 1988. It simply means rotation, and going on the last game, Id happily play Moura and Son tomorrow, and start Kane in the semi.

Not once said he shouldnt play v Utd

Mate, that's daft.

I am no one's mouthpiece but I think rest was the issue over playing badly into form.

There was zero suggestion not for Kane to be played in the final. Maybe I am wrong.

Eh?

I wasn’t referring to you

Sammy posted in the Man City thread that Harry’s movement was sloth like

Yes and I stand by it. I thought he was fucking diabolical against City.
And I wanted him to start on the bench v Brighton.
And Ive said all along he should play v Utd.

Any other non points you want to make. This is the Toby thread by the way.

So you never go off thread then?

And you want, in your opinion, an off form player to start on Saturday

I want Harry and, of course, Toby to start

There now we’re back on thread

Happy?

Yes I want Kane to start on Saturday and have never said otherwise. Will you ask me this again in few minutes, or do you undertstand?

Absolutely I understand

Kane starts on Saturday

Thank you for your clarification

The Forum policeman can now stand down

This is the Toby thread though

Back
Top Bottom