Toby Alderweireld

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think we will play 3 at the back on Saturday, Toby included. Gives us more protection.
Back 5, Mousa & Dier, Eriksen, Son & Kane.
Vorm in nets

(Too bone idle on a very sunny evening to do that formation thingy)

You were digging me out for saying Walker was dropped for Trippier last year and Trips had become 1st RB, saying it was only because of the contract situation and Walker was still viewed as 1st RB. But when the same situation has arisen with Toby/Sanchez suddenly it's not.

LOL indeed.

You are so flimsy.
Read what I said - I said the very opposite. How surprising to see you disagree with me. Shocker

I know. I’d play Son in this one though. Mourinho teams don’t like pace at all. Love Dele, but in a back 3 with pacey fullbacks something has to give further up the pitch. It’s a really tough call, & perhaps unfair on Dele, but that would be my shout for this one.

simpsons_angry_mob.png~c200

No way Dele gets dropped for this one. Absolutely relishes in these games.

If we're playing 3 at the back then it's Son that misses out on form.

Though I'm willing to bet that Toby won't start and he's in the Walker role here of playing in games where we absolutely need to rest players (Midweek game before big FA Cup semi final) and misses out on games of relative importance.

Yep saw that........you bastard. Im getting the stick for you saying you'd drop Dele. While you get off scott free.
What a bizarre forum
Lol. I couldn’t give a fuck about getting stick. It’s my opinion and will have no bearing on what Poch decides. I simply think that Son’s pace with two attacking fullbacks will take Mourinho by surprise. He doesn’t like pace and I think he will set up assuming Dele will be starting. Throw the cunt a curved ball and see how he deals with it.
I just hope we don’t see Sonny as LWB in this final. Still stings that one.

Not sure why the same players keep getting mentioned - it's not popular, but if anyone should be dropped on 'form' it's Kane not Dele or Son etc...

Not suggesting we should actually go ahead and do that - I'm sure he'll be back to his usual self on Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom