Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Seriously who the fuck goes that mental at a 10th minute equaliser at home to QPR?

An 89th minute winner v the Scum and I wouldn't blame the manager for running round with his cock out and slapping it against Wenger's head, but really at that time in that game? Pathetic..

p11w138.gif

"This isn't fucking Moncler"

Fair assessment from The Guardian: http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2015/apr/10/tim-sherwood-return-tottenham-hotspur?
I had no idea that Sherwood was so late for the home Benifca tie that he wasn't able to give the team talk!!! How the fuck was that missed, or was it picked up and I was under a rock at the time.
More seriously, Sherwood turned up late for the Europa League tie at home to Benfica on 13 March of last year and was unable to give the pre-match team-talk. He had been stuck in traffic, which, as anybody who has battled to reach White Hart Lane will tell you, can happen. But it is also fair to say that the squad’s more experienced players were not impressed. Tottenham were beaten 3-1.

That can't be true surely?

If it is, you can see how some players might lose respect when he coats them in front of millions on TV after Chelsea but turns up late for the very next match.

In the away Benfica game he spent most of the time fucking about on his iPhone. Even we desperately needed that late goal, he didn't give a fuck. It was crystal clear he knew he was gone then, even though it hadn't been properly announced at the time.

I look forward to him claiming to have nourished Kane's talent since he was 11.

Or 15, Tim.
Why do you think the Hurrikane was on loan at Norwich a few years ago? It was of course because back in 1992 when young Timothy was playing for Norwich himself, he had a vision that in 9 months time there would be a boy born in the name of Harry, to a certain Mrs. Kane. This boy would go on to become a boy wonder, and so he informed the chairman. He said that Norwich must sign this prodigal child at all costs.

Of course, the chairman thought it was all bollocks, because what did young Tim Sherwood know? How wrong he would be, as Tim Sherwood went on to become the best manager in the history of anything.

This is why Norwich actually battled so hard for the loan signature of our very own saviour.

They knew.. that Sherwood knew.. back in '92.

TIM SHERWOOD SAYS HARRY KANE WOULDN'T CURRENTLY GET IN THE VILLA SIDE!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!

cunt

I thought he was "all about giving youth a chance" though? Typical, 5 minutes away from Spurs and he's chanting for some multi million pound foreign signing whose name ends in and I or and O......or an E.

Back
Top Bottom