Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That fucking shit eating grin makes me want to smash the screen. The rest of this week is going to be fucking unbearable
I got a ticket for Saturday on a whim not even thinking about him / our form. Now i have to deal with the prospect of seeing him hurl his gilet, sorry coat, in the flesh.

Never mind his cup final. This is OUR fucking cup final.

:sherwoodlol: :levyeyes: :pochwtf:

I got a ticket for Saturday on a whim not even thinking about him / our form. Now i have to deal with the prospect of seeing him hurl his gilet, sorry coat, in the flesh.

Never mind his cup final. This is OUR fucking cup final.

:sherwoodlol: :levyeyes: :pochwtf:

I shouldn't let him get to me but I genuinely hope we turn up and turn it on and utterly crush Villa to the point that they tailspin into the Championship, just so he's put in his place.

The only thing that could top that for me on Saturday would be Kane, Bentaleb, Townsend and Mason all scoring, running towards the bench giving a :kaneear: as they pass Sherwood followed by a Bale/AVB type hug with Pochettino

Good to see everyone so consumed with hate

uefa84_parksy730.jpg

Its strange how a cult of personality is coalescing around his gilet. I think sherwood is worried the gilet will overtake him in significance, hence his attempt to dismiss it as a mere "coat"

Its strange how a cult of personality is coalescing around his gilet. I think sherwood is worried the gilet will overtake him in significance, hence his attempt to dismiss it as a mere "coat"
He should be more worried about it being his only significant contribution towards the football discourse in general

From a piece on the body language of managers...there was no mention of Pochettino but Tim got special mention...
The heir to Jose’s antic throne, Sherwood is every football cliché about commitment-made flesh: heart on sleeve, kicking every ball, giving 110%, getting stuck in, passion, manning up, passion, tackles, PASSION, AAAAARGHHHH! “Lots of aggression signals and antics on the sideline means that he probably rules the dressing room in the same manner,” says Phipps. “It can certainly empower a team that has been previously under-performing. The body language of involvement, encouragement, and showing how much you want to win can be a motivating factor.” It's the opposite to Van Gaal’s trusting methods, however, and when over-done, can wear rather thin. “The problem is you can end up losing all sense of reality and look like a stupid, petulant little child who needs to sit down in the corner.” Ring any bells?
Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features...-language-says-about-them#wwHrycJUYWVGrFHz.99

They key thing that pisses me off about the coat throwing (especially now that he's done it twice) is that I don't believe it's a spontaneous act of passion - it's 100% a show for the cameras and sums up dear Tim's behaviour.

He's a premier league football manager, and should be above that. But he's not.

Juxtapose it with Pochettino who is a humble figure and keeps his cards close to his chest. I know which one I prefer.

Back
Top Bottom