Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

why not, first time in it we got to the quarters

If they were paying less than Tottenham he'd still be here

money is the overriding factor in football these days
it was a good run but let's be honest we'd never get past the quarter/semi stages when we have to face the real big boys.

I don't think he'd still be here if they were paying less

Of course. But some people are not doing that.
They are dismissing 13pts from a possible 15, including a win at Old Trafford, and saying we can only judge TS after we've played arse, Chelsea, City, Pool and Everton.

Thats why I brought up our previous points tally from those games.
Ok fair enough. Think I may have slightly misunderstood your point.

it was a good run but let's be honest we'd never get past the quarter/semi stages when we have to face the real big boys.

I don't think he'd still be here if they were paying less

If you make it to the quarters or semis you are capable of winning it

Barca, Bayern and Madrid don't win it every year in fact Madrid haven't won it in over a decade now

lol "well then if you weren't a stupid cunt you would realize what footballers say in their public interviews means sweet fuck all"

interviews are soley about endearing yourself to the fans, propaganda based bs

the particular crap your attempting to cling to, to try and prove your laughable point is designed to endear himself to Tottenham and Real Madrid fans alike furthering Brand Bale(c)

You act as if Bale wasnt actually carrying us for most of that season. He was, and its perfectly understandable he had enough of it.

I doubt for one second Real Madrid fans would give a shit that Bale had "endeared" himself by telling the world that Real have world class players. I think they know that.

Sounds like an honest statement to me, and one he would gain nothing from lying about. The interview was in the Telegraph, not on Reals official site, where it would be if it was aimed at their fans.

You act as if Bale wasnt actually carrying us for most of that season. He was, and its perfectly understandable he had enough of it.

I doubt for one second Real Madrid fans would give a shit that Bale had "endeared" himself by telling the world that Real have world class players. I think they know that.

Sounds like an honest statement to me, and one he would gain nothing from lying about. The interview was in the Telegraph, not on Reals official site, where it would be if it was aimed at their fans.
Who knows if bale left cos he was tired but Rooney is tired carrying man united. If avb based his plan on bale he is a fucking idiot look at Liverpool with Gerrard, was amazing best pl player for years but if he was off form or injured they were fucked. I don't ever want us again to be a one man team unless he is messi.

I think the next few games are going to be massive for us the Swansea Man city games and for Tim with who he goes with because some players will not even get on the bench when back fit

The general opinion of the people I speak to is that Sherwood is only in situ until the end of the season, when Levy will go window shopping for someone else, unless we win the Europa and/or we get 4th, when he will get another season, before he gets sacked!! After all, it would never do to give our manager time to see his plans are allowed to reach fruition.

The general opinion of the people I speak to is that Sherwood is only in situ until the end of the season, when Levy will go window shopping for someone else, unless we win the Europa and/or we get 4th, when he will get another season, before he gets sacked!! After all, it would never do to give our manager time to see his plans are allowed to reach fruition.

hope to fuck we can get Van Gaal in, but I seriously doubt it

Bdz8lzyIEAAtjD5.jpg

Premier League table since Sherwood's arrival.

To be fair we didn't have to play a top five team.

I'm glad Sherwood called out the players. There's been some serious entitlement problems here this season IMO.

It is good that Sherwood isn't willing to take shit. This is a team of players who for the most part have never won anything. They need someone to remind them to drop the attitude as they haven't earned it yet.

Still, hoping to see a tactical variety from Tim as the season goes on but I think he's been spot on in regards to man management so far.

‘At Tottenham I was always trying to get onto the ball and make everything tick, whereas here everybody’s doing that, there are world-class players all around the pitch and you’re able to concentrate just on your game rather than bringing the whole team forward, and I’m enjoying that.’

EVERYTHING Bale has said about Real Madrid since he joined has been 100% positive, even if he secretly hated no longer being the star show he'd never say it. He's on a massive PR exercise to win over their fans without pissing off the big egos in the dressing room.

United away? Please don't try and say they're not a top 5 team now
As the table stands we have not played a top 5 team. You know it, you're my boy Blue.

Think of it in terms of your lucky blue jeans. Every night you've gone out in your lucky blue jeans you've managed to pick up some fine ladies of lady town. Every damn night. Then one evening, you put on the sparklers as per usual, head on down to Coyote Ugly, and go about spreading your legs only to find there's not a single bite. Not one. The line is dry, incredulous you go up to shaky Charlotte and demand to know what's going on, I mean, you're in the lucky jeans? "It doesn't matter how hard you shake it, we ain't gonna open no butter jars, I ain't pulling out the circus ring and you're not going to be putting on the Bumblebee mask. Tonight those jeans just ain't lucky."

As the table stands we have not played a top 5 team. You know it, you're my boy Blue.

Think of it in terms of your lucky blue jeans. Every night you've gone out in your lucky blue jeans you've managed to pick up some fine ladies of lady town. Every damn night. Then one evening, you put on the sparklers as per usual, head on down to Coyote Ugly, and go about spreading your legs only to find there's not a single bite. Not one. The line is dry, incredulous you go up to shaky Charlotte and demand to know what's going on, I mean, you're in the lucky jeans? "It doesn't matter how hard you shake it, we ain't gonna open no butter jars, I ain't pulling out the circus ring and you're not going to be putting on the Bumblebee mask. Tonight those jeans just ain't lucky."
what the fuck

Bdz8lzyIEAAtjD5.jpg

Premier League table since Sherwood's arrival.

To be fair we didn't have to play a top five team.

It's our goal difference that stands out the most for me. Regardless of who we have played, it is impressive - not only in comparison to AVB, but Arry as well.

Still early days but Sherwood has pleasantly surprised me so far in the league.

EVERYTHING Bale has said about Real Madrid since he joined has been 100% positive, even if he secretly hated no longer being the star show he'd never say it. He's on a massive PR exercise to win over their fans without pissing off the big egos in the dressing room.

Funny how people act as if they have spoken to him. Im just reading between the lines....like I said a PR exercise for Real fans....in the Telegraph!!???

:defoe:

Funny how people act as if they have spoken to him. Im just reading between the lines....like I said a PR exercise for Real fans....in the Telegraph!!???

:defoe:

Yeah that's how it works - they won't read or re-quote or translate anything he says that isn't in a Madrid newspaper or posted on the Real website.

If one of their star players farts it's front page news.

Back
Top Bottom