Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Talked her indoors around,when timmy,is moved on as he will be,told her got to work xmas and easter,she understands and said she,ll stand by me,so will be applying hope we can count on your support:windy:

Young Tim Sherwood ... YTS
ox281262350632404242.jpg

Old Tim Sherwood

That's Geddy Lee from Rush. They both look a bit weasel-y.

Mark Lawrenson:

"Sherwood now has to work with players at a whole different level: players with massive egos who will be banging on his door wanting to know why they are not in his team."

Typical how now Spurs have a team full of massive ego's? Pro Liverpool press already labelling the blame at the feet of the players for whatever happens.

Still very sceptical on Tims appointment, but must say I'm very impressed with his words on our transfer dealings this coming window. A lot of faith in our youth. As an ''AVB-enthusiast'' it was one facet of his management that really irked me, his seeming ignorance on the quality of our youth. Which has been the best in the country (along with Villa) for a little while. Good on him.

I am still on the fence re-Sherwood as our manager but at least i actually ENJOYED the game vs Stoke - most of the others have been like watching paint dry.

Was well worth the £28.76 i paid for a South Upper ticket on StubHub at 8.30am Sunday morning.

I am still on the fence re-Sherwood as our manager but at least i actually ENJOYED the game vs Stoke - most of the others have been like watching paint dry.

Was well worth the £28.76 i paid for a South Upper ticket on StubHub at 8.30am Sunday morning.
Now please get down, its very windy:windy:no pun intended

Timmeh has been quite lucky facing :
Southampton who had zero wins in their last 5 games before facing us
westbrom 1 in 10 win before facing us
-stoke city who were punch drunk from a 5-1 mauling against Newcastle

So the questions is can we do it against the big sides or do we have a fraud as our manager?.
we will see tomorrow i suppose.

So the questions is can we do it against the big sides or do we have a fraud as our manager?.

You do realise that losing away to a now inform Manchester United doesn't make Tim a fraud, right?

You could argue that all three of those sides were smarting and so desperate to get points against us. Those 7 points are decent enough. Also, having an option of either being a team that beats the top sides or a fraud is a little harsh!

Just heard Sherwood's match interview. And he said THEY won here last season....Tottenham....

How about WE won here last season?

Love what he's doing but needs a few press skills.

We They is us.

:avbshit:

Sounds like something Harry would have said, but then again, he wasn't involved in the first team last season so maybe he is just being humble and not taking credit...nah. :sherwoodlol:

Back
Top Bottom