Tim Sherwood

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Sun on Thursday report that former Tottenham boss Tim Sherwood is possibly heading to Lokomotiv Moscow to become the club’s new manager.

Lokomotiv fired coach Leonid Kuchuk this week after the club have started the season in terrible fashion.

Lokomotiv have just two wins in their opening seven games of the season, while their last six games have been three draws and three defeats.

With a vacancy in their dugout, The Sun claim that ex-Spurs gaffer Tim Sherwood could head to Russia to work his magic. The Sun report:

Tim Sherwood is a shock target to be the new manager of Lokomotiv Moscow. The ex-Tottenham boss is high on the Russians’ shortlist after the sacking of Leonid Kuchuk.

Whether the rumour is true or not, the story did allow the Sun to produce the excellent headline “Tim to go Loko”.
:sherwoodwtf:

The Sun on Thursday report that former Tottenham boss Tim Sherwood is possibly heading to Lokomotiv Moscow to become the club’s new manager.

Lokomotiv fired coach Leonid Kuchuk this week after the club have started the season in terrible fashion.

Lokomotiv have just two wins in their opening seven games of the season, while their last six games have been three draws and three defeats.

With a vacancy in their dugout, The Sun claim that ex-Spurs gaffer Tim Sherwood could head to Russia to work his magic. The Sun report:

Tim Sherwood is a shock target to be the new manager of Lokomotiv Moscow. The ex-Tottenham boss is high on the Russians’ shortlist after the sacking of Leonid Kuchuk.

Whether the rumour is true or not, the story did allow the Sun to produce the excellent headline “Tim to go Loko”.
:sherwoodwtf:

Can you imagine the AVB and Sherwood fights on here in 2 months time "yeah but AVB/Zenit only lost as Hulk got injured in first 10 minutes...." Let battle commence

Can you imagine the AVB and Sherwood fights on here in 2 months time "yeah but AVB/Zenit only lost as Hulk got injured in first 10 minutes...." Let battle commence

LOL if Sherwood gets the job at one of Russias biggest clubs. I wonder if the Russian league will still be seen as top draw to some people...

:avblol:

LOL if Sherwood gets the job at one of Russias biggest clubs. I wonder if the Russian league will still be seen as top draw to some people...

:avblol:

I don't think anyone sees it as top draw at all it's just a different kind of test and the money is nice, if tim goes there and wins as many % of games as he did at spurs then we will know it's not that tough, if you think how many managers go to these places and only last 10 mins not because of standard (or insane money) but things like language, culture, lifestyle cause them to fail

tim_sherwood_and_the_young_ones_by_weerywyse-d7tsfqk.jpg

"Playing under Andre in his final season at Spurs, Gareth scored so many winning goals. That is the kind of return that transforms a club from mid-table mediocrity to challenging among the top sides."

Cant resist a dig can he, the cunt.

was there a point in that article?

It's like the media version of that guy who stands at the bar with no mates and rambles on about anything to anyone who'll listen.

"Of course, there have always been lots of people who would like the credit for Spurs signing Gareth from Southampton in 2007. I have never seen so many scouts put their hands up to claim that one."

:eriksenlol:

"Playing under Andre in his final season at Spurs, Gareth scored so many winning goals. That is the kind of return that transforms a club from mid-table mediocrity to challenging among the top sides."

Cant resist a dig can he, the cunt.

The only issue I have with statement is the fact its true.

Which is down to the ludicrous transfer policy and managerial changes at this club. You can get all pissy because you dont like Sherwood, but at the end of the day we played our best football since Harry under him.

We looked shite under AVB, and lost under Poch.

He has every right to stick the needle in. When people start to listen to the home truths, we might actually turn a corner.

The only issue I have with statement is the fact its true.

Which is down to the ludicrous transfer policy and managerial changes at this club. You can get all pissy because you dont like Sherwood, but at the end of the day we played our best football since Harry under him.

We looked shite under AVB, and lost under Poch.

He has every right to stick the needle in. When people start to listen to the home truths, we might actually turn a corner.
I agree with you that his statement is correct, but to say we played our best football under him since Harry I can't agree with. We scored more goals, yes but it was a confusing shambles under him and we still got battered by the teams that battered us under AVB. The way I see it we we shit under AVB, shit under Sherwood and we are shit under Poch.

I agree with you that his statement is correct, but to say we played our best football under him since Harry I can't agree with. We scored more goals, yes but it was a confusing shambles under him and we still got battered by the teams that battered us under AVB. The way I see it we we shit under AVB, shit under Sherwood and we are shit under Poch.

I think Sherwood brought back a direct approach. Naive? Possibly, but we were trying to go forward and score goals.

Now Poch I believe will bring that element when he feels he has the squad in shape and the right payers to make it work. He's still working it out himself, and I think we'll improve.

But on a personal level, I enjoyed it more when the reigns were off under Tim.

I think Poch was the right choice for us, but even at this early stage, I admit I expected a bit more freedom in our play.

Back
Top Bottom